Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 19 - Lions v Cats Sat July 22nd 4:35pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As if you guys will make the grand final. You can’t win without your Superman caps on. Even then you almost got rolled by geelong wearing it. Would have 100% confidence in geelong rolling brisbane at the G
You dogs need end to end umpiring gifts it’s so sad it’s pathetic

This is lions vs cats and lions were the better team and deserved to win. Do you need to say anything about Brisbane not winning against the woods in finals? We lost , so be gracious and move on. Better team won!
You are clearly the captain and need to get your imbeciles to pull their collective heads in

you believe umpires conspire to assist teams in winning games, you have no logical right to call anyone pathetic :drunk:
You must not have watched that game?? Too busy blindly paying the sham of a membership and to not even attend a home game

This is lions vs cats and lions were the better team and deserved to win. Do you need to say anything about Brisbane not winning against the woods in finals? We lost , so be gracious and move on. Better team won!
Chinacats we won the flag last year. Enjoy that .Stop sulking and looking for opportunities to pot shot your own team at any chance. This is a prime example of why you have become very disrespected on the geelong board.

Are you his dad or something? Why are you telling randoms on the internet what to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

being satisfied with very little has been the Collingwood motto for the past 6 odd decades hasn't it?
Strange, I thought this was the cats v lions GameDay thread

Can't blame you, I wouldnt want to discuss the cats performance either

Lol the vocal cats supporters near us left at 3 quarter time in disgust. You hate to see it.

He couldn’t bare to watch what Tommy lad spud it up at full forward.

Chinacats we won the flag last year. Enjoy that .Stop sulking and looking for opportunities to pot shot your own team at any chance. This is a prime example of why you have become very disrespected on the geelong board.
Last year you say? Give credit to Brisbane and no need to make it about me or bris vs woods. I give credit to the better team if people have issue with that then that’s their business. Better team won.

Last year you say? Give credit to Brisbane and no need to make it about me or bris vs woods. I give credit to the better team if people have issue with that then that’s their business. Better team won.
Please interpret my posts correctly for starters if you are going to have your usual go at your own supporters and or the club.

Where did I say brisbane weren’t the better team today?

Omg some folks in here need to stop sniping and grow up

Was it game of the year? No
Was it super skills? No

Tactical game and a struggle but Lions were just that little bit cleaner and better in the forward line and had more winners around the ground.

Cats had plenty of chances but inefficiency up front, more underperforming players on the night and kicking 7.11 instead of 11.7 was the difference - not the umpires.

Not convinced Gunners and Zorks in the best 22 either

The problem with Geelong this year is their midfield is super average.. Forwards can’t do much if they aren’t getting good ball delivery…

Your advice, and own considered response to “losing”, will ensure that you keep things in perspective, enjoy the ups, and handle the downs far better than most. Many could learn from your mindset!

Enjoy the remainder of the year (it’s already clear that you will). 👍

Back