Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 19 - Lions v Cats Sat July 22nd 4:35pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniher is one of the softest players I’ve seen.
Either dives forward or goes straight to ground at the slightest contact.
Embarrassing to watch.
Stand up in the contest ffs.
Yeah I hate watching him have 21 possessions and kick 2 goals opposed the slob at the other end with 2 points and 7 possessions, crying every time he is beaten in a contest. Talk about embarrassing to watch.

Yeah I hate watching him have 21 possessions and kick 2 goals opposed the slob at the other end with 2 points and 7 possessions, crying every time he is beaten in a contest. Talk about embarrassing to watch.
To each their own.
One has 3 premiership medals.
The other throws his hands up in the middle of play crying for a free kick and falls to ground at the slightest touch.

To each their own.
One has 3 premiership medals.
The other throws his hands up in the middle of play crying for a free kick and falls to ground at the slightest touch.
Calling a player a sook when you have Hawkins in your team is hilarious, on the odd occasion the umpires don’t give him a free he tears up immediately. It’s such a weak assessment to go with ‘ I hate so and so’ after your team loses and that player just happened to dominate your team. 🦁

As if you guys will make the grand final. You can’t win without your Superman caps on. Even then you almost got rolled by geelong wearing it. Would have 100% confidence in geelong rolling brisbane at the G
angry-man-salty-meme-ege6jhej0x0d6zjy.gif

Chinacats we won the flag last year. Enjoy that .Stop sulking and looking for opportunities to pot shot your own team at any chance. This is a prime example of why you have become very disrespected on the geelong board.

Disrespected for being honest about his own team and giving the winning team respect and credit is pretty sad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to know you watched us demolish the Dees and only lose by 1 point because our coach shut up shop too early. Those middle two quarters are how good we are. Scary good
I watched you get your pants pulled down by geelong at the real home of finals in September, lose to a bottom four team at the MCG and choke to Melbourne at the MCG. All of recent times.. and let’s not get started on your overall MCG record… it’s something that resembles a bottom four clubs season.

Anyone who gets Brisbane at the MCG should be allowing you a 4 goal head start

I watched you get your pants pulled down by geelong at the real home of finals in September, lose to a bottom four team at the MCG and choke to Melbourne at the MCG. All of recent times.. and let’s not get started on your overall MCG record… it’s something that resembles a bottom four clubs season.

Anyone who gets Brisbane at the MCG should be allowing you a 4 goal head start
I went to all three - it is what it is!

You left off the Richmond game last year, where we were good enough to get ~40 ahead, but got ahead of not just Richmond, but ourselves. Such is life!

Funny you say that, we instead gave up a 4 goal head start V Melbourne, and to then get 28 up showed that our best footy is more than sufficient. It’s between the ears, the mentality, and that’s easier fixed than simply not having the capacity in the first place.

Enjoy the year - be so kind as to beat Port for us please. 🙏

Geelong supporters taunting other clubs of failing in finals is extremely ironic after their pathetic finals campaigns from 2012 - 2021, including getting smashed a few times and missing finals altogether. How short the memories are.
days later and this is what you come up with - interesting stat about Geelong's failed finals campaigns from 2012 - 2021, they were bookmarked at either end by premierships. Not sure about you, but I'm probably choosing the 'failed' finals campaign that actually includes premierships vs whatever else you're on about

Geelong supporters taunting other clubs of failing in finals is extremely ironic after their pathetic finals campaigns from 2012 - 2021, including getting smashed a few times and missing finals altogether. How short the memories are.

Pretty impressive run isn't it?
I reckon you, myself included, and everyone else thought it was over by 2017. But here we are having taken it right up to Brisbane on their home deck losing by 10 points in a game your own supporters predicted would be a belting.

Back