Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 19 - Lions v Cats Sat July 22nd 4:35pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How wonderfully (and unsurprisingly) childish of you.
Childish?

You have quoted me saying "You wanted even more free kicks than you got?! Jesus you had double us as it was including the worst HTB call of the past decade with Tom Atkins".

I didn't say this.

Only Geelong supporters could be delusional enough to think they were not kept in that by the maggots.
Yeah. Watching Brisbane players walk over the boundary line with the ball and not being called deliberate walk keeping us in the game. Giving Tom Atkins 0.01 seconds to dispose of the ball being called HTB kept us in it as well.

Great delusional stuff.

I've been saying all year we aren't winning it.
After that game, I'm even more convinced we aren't getting near it.
You looked completely flustered in the last quarter. Geelong only needed to slot one of those missed opportunities and we have a one goal game with a few minutes remaining.

Brisbane without Ashcroft, you just aren't good enough sorry.
Geelong played one of the worst games of the year and still hung around like a bad smell. What's this say to all you cocky supporters who predicted a 7-8 goal win?

I don't think we can win it either, especially with no MCG games until possibly the finals.

Brisbane also played their worst game at the Gabba this year too (especially on the attacking side). Part of that is Geelong playing one behind the ball, but our ball use was rubbish.

You beat everyone in Brisbane, problem is grand final isn’t played at the gabba. Hence you won’t be winning the flag with this mob.

I give brisbane absolutely zero chance of knocking off collingwood at the G like geelong did nor beating port at Adelaide.
Unfortunately you’re referencing woods as the champions. Shows how south cats have gone! Pity.

Childish?

You have quoted me saying "You wanted even more free kicks than you got?! Jesus you had double us as it was including the worst HTB call of the past decade with Tom Atkins".

I didn't say this.

Apologies. It appears it quoted the wrong post with words from another Geelong poster that's conviniently now deleted their post.

Yeah. Watching Brisbane players walk over the boundary line with the ball and not being called deliberate walk keeping us in the game. Giving Tom Atkins 0.01 seconds to dispose of the ball being called HTB kept us in it as well.

Great delusional stuff.
Ha ha ha was going to run through the s**t ones Geelong got but it’s a thousand word limit isn’t it. You sound moronic suggesting you were not looked after.

Put up a much better showing that collingwood did up there.

Just about the only team to get close to knocking off brisbane with their Superman capes on.
Well done, I'm happy you're satisfied with so little

Unfortunately you’re referencing woods as the champions. Shows how south cats have gone! Pity.
What are you on about?? Collingwood are the benchmark so far in 2023. We are probably 3-5th in terms of where we realistically sit. If it wasn’t for a ridiculously big injury list early on I’d say around that mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Geelong supporters could be delusional enough to think they were not kept in that by the maggots.
Only you and a few of your pals could be delusional enough to think that umpires selectively choose when and when not to give free kicks to teams based on anything other than the rules of the game.

Ha ha ha was going to run through the s**t ones Geelong got but it’s a thousand word limit isn’t it. You sound moronic suggesting you were not looked after.
You sound moronic thinking brisbane got some unfair deal from the umpires.

Let’s get real here, it doesn’t make a difference at the end of the day.

I've been saying all year we aren't winning it.
After that game, I'm even more convinced we aren't getting near it.
You looked completely flustered in the last quarter. Geelong only needed to slot one of those missed opportunities and we have a one goal game with a few minutes remaining.

Brisbane without Ashcroft, you just aren't good enough sorry.
Geelong played one of the worst games of the year and still hung around like a bad smell. What's this say to all you cocky supporters who predicted a 7-8 goal win?
why do you think you played so bad !! dear me it's not always about Geelong. You got smashed in the contest and even the umpires couldn't get you home.

why do you think you played so bad !! dear me it's not always about Geelong. You got smashed in the contest and even the umpires couldn't get you home.
Just the usual brisbane at the gabba stuff.

The simple reality is, don’t judge brisbane by what they do at the gabba, judge them by what they produce at the MCG.

And we all know what that looks like

What are you on about?? Collingwood are the benchmark so far in 2023. We are probably 3-5th in terms of where we realistically sit. If it wasn’t for a ridiculously big injury list early on I’d say around that mark.
This is lions vs cats and lions were the better team and deserved to win. Do you need to say anything about Brisbane not winning against the woods in finals? We lost , so be gracious and move on. Better team won!

Back