Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - Saints v Tigers Sun Aug 13th 3:20pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

St-Kilda-vs-Richmond.png

7th v 13th

AFL 2023 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 22
ST KILDA V RICHMOND
SUNDAY AUGUST 13TH 3:20PM EST (MARVEL)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

:arrowright: Best score each round wins a Premium Platinum memberships!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

Teams
SAINTS

B: J. Battle, C. Wilkie, J. Webster
HB: M. Windhager, J. Sinclair, N. Wanganeen-Milera
C: H. Clark, S. Ross, M. Wood
HF: J. Gresham, B. Hill, M. Owens
F: M. King, T. Membrey, C. Sharman
FOLL: R. Marshall, J. Steele - C, B. Crouch

I/C (FROM): Z. Cordy, M. Phillipou, J. Higgins, D. Butler, L. Stocker, J. Billings, R. Byrnes, B. Paton

IN: S. Ross, T. Membrey, J. Billings, B. Paton
OUT: A. Caminiti (Omitted)

TIGERS
B: N. Balta, T. Young, D. Grimes
HB: D. Rioli, N. Vlastuin, J. Short
C: K. McIntosh, T. Taranto, J. Ross
HF: M. Coulthard, J. Graham, L. Baker
F: J. Riewoldt, D. Martin, J. Bauer
FOLL: T. Nankervis - C, D. Prestia, S. Bolton

I/C (FROM): S. Banks, N. Broad, I. Soldo, H. Ralphsmith, T. Dow, M. Pickett, R. Mansell, S. Ryan

IN: D. Grimes, D. Martin, H. Ralphsmith, T. Dow, S. Ryan
OUT: N. Cumberland (Injured), J. Hopper (Injured)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Last edited:

At Marvel has to be the saints.

Saints by a close margin of 3 points.

Just to edge toothless tigers.

I have nothing more than a feeling we will win. The head is tipping the Saints as the higher ranked side and more suited to Marvel, but emotional tipping feels the players will rally this week for McQualter and get up by 15 points.
With Dusty, Cotchin and Grimes all coming in and an extra couple of days rest, I think the Saints will struggle this week.

With Dusty, Cotchin and Grimes all coming in and an extra couple of days rest, I think the Saints will struggle this week.
Dusty is a massive boost, Cotchin and Grimes are showing their age though and not necessarily adding to us atm, other than experience.

It's been a while since Richmond have had two poor performances in a row. And I'm not counting the Melbourne-Bulldogs sequence because they were strong before running out of gas late against a contender in the Demons. I think people are writing the Tigers off prematurely here.

St Kilda couldn't hold off a depleted Carlton and have been scratchy themselves for a while.

I reckon Richmond get up here and end St Kilda's season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers looked like a team that has given the season away last week. That first quarter was diabolical - I had to turn it off, they just didn't look competitive at all. Saints with their style of play will get on a role and win pretty easily I'm afraid. I still have nightmares from that game in 2017(?)

Tigers looked like a team that has given the season away last week. That first quarter was diabolical - I had to turn it off, they just didn't look competitive at all. Saints with their style of play will get on a role and win pretty easily I'm afraid. I still have nightmares from that game in 2017(?)

Yeah it was 2017. I was at that game and remembered Saints fans giving your mob hell during the game and on the train home.

Safe to say you guys got the last laugh. It was the kick up the backside you needed.

I think we'll win this one but am not confident. Tigers usually give us a tough game.

It's been a while since Richmond have had two poor performances in a row. And I'm not counting the Melbourne-Bulldogs sequence because they were strong before running out of gas late against a contender in the Demons. I think people are writing the Tigers off prematurely here.

St Kilda couldn't hold off a depleted Carlton and have been scratchy themselves for a while.

I reckon Richmond get up here and end St Kilda's season.
Think you’re right, if Tigers still have a second gear - that’s all it will take.

Anyone else wondering what happened to the clubs effort in promoting Maddies Match?

It's like they are a complete afterthought now and neither the clubs or the media care to promote it.

You hazard to think what will happen with it next year when Jack is no longer at Richmond.

Is it lack of AFL support?

Anyone else wondering what happened to the clubs effort in promoting Maddies Match?

It's like they are a complete afterthought now and neither the clubs or the media care to promote it.

You hazard to think what will happen with it next year when Jack is no longer at Richmond.

The AFL doesn't support anything Richmond does if they can avoid it.

Success for Richmond makes Benny Gale look good, and they could barely keep him out of the CEO job this time.

Saw them advertising it on tv, what else do they usually do?

Saw them advertising it on tv, what else do they usually do?

It used to get more attention when Nick Riewoldt was still playing and it will probably get even less attention once Jack Riewoldt retires.

It used to get more attention when Nick Riewoldt was still playing and it will probably get even less attention once Jack Riewoldt retires.
Tbf even this thread is completely dead, so maybe there's just not much interest in the game itself this year. Which is weird since you're both still in the finals hunt.

Back