Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 24 - Swans v Demons Sun Aug 26th 3:20pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

haha class rose to the top. a very classy win with nothing to play for. We may not be the quickest midfield but we're hard as bricks inside with a good combo of power. Ashcroft wouldn't even make our 23.

Danny boy, you’re so clever. Have I ever told you that?

Justice served, the Swans didn't deserve a home final after being gifted a win against the Crows with that horrible goal umpiring blunder.

Thanks Dees, I hope they knock off the Pies in the QF and go on to win the flag in the unlikely event that we don't.

Coughing this one up MAY be the lesson some of our guys need. We put together some sloppy stuff in this game.
A week in footy is a long time, fresh slate come September and Horse now can work on focusing for the game against the Saints

Swans did their best, were on top at times, but geewizz, when the battle really started, they wilted.

I thought motivation would get them over the line, but motivation without ticker just wasn't enough.

Dees do enough, running on 3 cylinders, to win by 3 and a half.

How much of a bust is Heeney? Genuine nothing player with a few highlights sprinkled in, genuinely disappointing footballer.

How much of a bust is Heeney? Genuine nothing player with a few highlights sprinkled in, genuinely disappointing footballer.
Was only behind Toby Greene in afl ratings for general forwards since round 10 so however much of a bust that equates to i guess

He's so gorgeous, too.
All baubles and tinsel, but no tree.

Justice served, the Swans didn't deserve a home final after being gifted a win against the Crows with that horrible goal umpiring blunder.

Thanks Dees, I hope they knock off the Pies in the QF and go on to win the flag in the unlikely event that we don't.
They didn't deserve to be gifted a home final but a final they did deserve?

Was only behind Toby Greene in afl ratings for general forwards since round 10 so however much of a bust that equates to i guess
If you’re dipping into player ratings to defend a player then that’s a problem in itself, he’s not a match winner, he’s not a complete footballer.

If you’re dipping into player ratings to defend a player then that’s a problem in itself, he’s not a match winner, he’s not a complete footballer.
Difference between bust and a complete player though isnt there. Certainly not earning his coin but hardly a Watts/Trengrove

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans did their best, were on top at times, but geewizz, when the battle really started, they wilted.

I thought motivation would get them over the line, but motivation without ticker just wasn't enough.

Dees do enough, running on 3 cylinders, to win by 3 and a half.
Lack of legs can often seem like a lack of ticker - but surely you are not suggesting your mob is even more gutless than us….we did beat your mob…..Muppet.

Lack of legs can often seem like a lack of ticker - but surely you are not suggesting your mob is even more gutless than us….we did beat your mob…..
Whataboutism.
The refuge of the defeated.

Whataboutism.
The refuge of the defeated.
And back to your lame gutless sniping insinuation - how bigs your team’s ticker son? Haven’t seen you win a premiership - even with the pick of the crop.

Must be intestinal deficiency. Like team, like ‘fanboy’.

I bet you get your hair done like Dylan Shiel…..still. 🤣🤣🤣

So Sydney are in finals without having actually earned their spot. Going to be the weakest team that’s been in finals for a long time. Just wow.
Bulldogs will take that mantle possibly

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Back