Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 2 Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bombers at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day bitches. Furies, prepare for an almighty stoush..

To my Bomber brethren. We see the yellow and black flags of the enemy approaching. We hear the songs that their supporters will chant in their s**t hole of a stadium. Soon now, we will meet them face-to-face. I am resolved, in the midst and heat of this Qootball battle, to give my all towards victory or leave nothing in the tank trying.
While we stand together no Fury shall pass. Let them come with all they have, they will not pass! And when this day of battle is ended, our victorious songs spilling from our lips, we will step on the carcass of the tiger and prepare for a night of song, drink and dozens of Yemeni street whores.
Hold nothing back, Bombers. Let's show these twats how crazy the sim can be and smash out a 20 goal victory.

I have your number, Tigerturbulance and you are a marked man.

I have heard he is no good at either?
just heard hey: I think there is a reason you didn't put out the TJASTA nude calendar in your SFA club 10
keeping it all to yourself :think:
giphy.gif

just heard hey: I think there is a reason you didn't put out the TJASTA nude calendar in your SFA club 10
keeping it all to yourself :think:
giphy.gif

The calendar was never meant to be A5 size and we had some serious “proportion” issues.

Hold nothing back, Bombers. Let's show these twats how crazy the sim can be and smash out a 20 goal victory.

I have your number, Tigerturbulance and you are a marked man.
Sorry to break it to you this way, but....
upload_2018-8-5_10-34-3.png

Last edited:
Nice you have dreams: but here is whats actually going to happen when you Bagdad bombers arrive at the hippodrome car park
C5rVDj.gif

Nope. We have strong support everywhere we go..

27xvly.jpeg

Game Day bitches. Furies, prepare for an almighty stoush..

To my Bomber brethren. We see the yellow and black flags of the enemy approaching. We hear the songs that their supporters will chant in their s**t hole of a stadium. Soon now, we will meet them face-to-face. I am resolved, in the midst and heat of this Qootball battle, to give my all towards victory or leave nothing in the tank trying.
While we stand together no Fury shall pass. Let them come with all they have, they will not pass! And when this day of battle is ended, our victorious songs spilling from our lips, we will step on the carcass of the tiger and prepare for a night of song, drink and dozens of Yemeni street whores.

Did you cut n paste this from the pies board from 2 weeks ago?

Did you cut n paste this from the pies board from 2 weeks ago?

Never visited. But knowing my reputation and influence around BF, it wouldn't surprise me if someone from the Pies board has quoted me.

As part of my Foundation to help bring joy to the lives of the world's downtrodden, it is with great pleasure that I announce the below campaign across the SFA.

2fay61.jpg

The Kohphi Foundation

"Changing lives across the SFA one imbecile at a time
"​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As part of my Foundation to help bring joy to the lives of the world's downtrodden, it is with great pleasure that I announce the below campaign across the SFA.

View attachment 538267

The Kohphi Foundation

"​

Fantastic campaign for one of the SFA’s true campaigners.

View attachment 538267

The Kohphi Foundation

"​
It's so nice to be around people who have so much love

Don't drink all your own bathwater doofus,:rolleyes: leave some for Shermy to clean you up.

You're persistent I'll give you that, maybe one day you'll even stop living vicariously through others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back