Round 20 Discussion (sponsored by the No Trade's Club)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

A good week without being great, was happy with my score of 2601 but i lost my qualifyng final in tragics 2 by 50 odd points. Won my main league and all other leagues though, i also krept back up into the top 1000 at 945th. Had a few blokes try and bring the team down like Luke Ryan, J.McGovern, Goldstein, McLean, Laird, Simpson, Heeney and Devon who all scored under 87 the pleds.

Thank god i had a few blokes go off their d1cks too and bang out some rediculous scores, Buddy, Titchell, Kelly and Clarry all had briliant games and Yeo, Brayshaw, Cripps, Merret, Danger, Gaff, Wingard and Gray (99) all playing their part and tonning up.

I also had Billings 110 stuck on the bench due to not being able to loop him with any other forwards, i think ill start him next week for Gaff and leaves my final 2 trades for prelim week.

Some absolute monster scores this week and mine wasn't one of them.

2449 for me.

Lost 5/6 leagues and dropped 745 places to 3668.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If S. Higgins & De Goey return for me then you’re f*cked.

If not, I’m f*cked.

I’ll be at the GWS vs Crows game in Canberra so if Jeremy Cameron is a late out with food poisoning don’t be surprised ;)

Got trades ??

Sorry for the late score post campaigners but have been too pissed of at Gaff the moron to post on here. :(

Scored 2,542.

Down 63 spots to 336 overall. :(

Gaff being a moron means I now have to play Holman at M8. :(

Won 9/10 leagues and had double chance in all leagues.

Don't really give a stuff anymore though as Gaff being out for weeks now and having to play Holman at M8 has deflated any hope or interest I have left in this damn stupid game. :(

giphy.gif

Sorry for the late score post campaigners but have been too pissed of at Gaff the moron to post on here. :(

Scored 2,542.

Don't really give a stuff anymore though as Gaff being out for weeks now and having to play Holman at M8 has deflated any hope or interest I have left in this damn stupid game. :(

giphy.gif
Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 1.17.42 PM.png

Scored 2,542.

giphy.gif
Stupid campaigner has helped sink our flag chances too.

I reckon were still a good chance though.
Definitely killed my Brownlow bet i had on him :drunk:

Stupid campaigner has helped sink our flag chances too.

I reckon were still a good chance though.
Definitely killed my Brownlow bet i had on him :drunk:

I just don't get why the stupid campaigner would do something like that for.

It's like he just wanted to pack his bags early and head back home to Victoria so he thought he's go out with a Barry Hall hay maker. :rainbow:

It's like he just wanted to pack his bags early and head back home to Victoria so he thought he's go out with a Barry Hall hay maker. :rainbow:
He's welcome at Arden Street!

:moustache:

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I think the pressure of making such a big decision got to him.
Plus he would get scragged a hundred times a game.
Think he just lost it and swung an arm not expecting to land it so sweet

I think the pressure of making such a big decision got to him.
Plus he would get scragged a hundred times a game.
Think he just lost it and swung an arm not expecting to land it so sweet
He was fearful of what Tommy Jonas will do to him this weekend so decided to take matters into his own hands and have the week off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back