2018 Bathurst 1000 Oct 4-7

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think?

I thought that race was great all day, there was always something happening. Last year's race was a total snooze until past half distance when McLaughlin's car decided to commit suicide.
Last years race was terrible once the rain stopped and the racing line started to dry. They had to play follow the leader for the last 20 or so laps. Anyone that went off the racing line spun out. Impossible to overtake.
What year was it real windy? 2015. I wish I only turned it on for the last 20 laps.

Wouldn't be overly surprised if they unveil it this weekend. It's supposed to have been ready for months.
The GT4 Mustang will be there alongside the GT3 car.

I'd be surprised if they unveil the Supercar this weekend, but I reckon they will in Newcastle.

The Broncos didn't try to score tries with Ben Hunt always kicking for touch. I reckon the Broncos started the game trying to win 1-0.

As far as 2014 Bathurst is concerned. I reckon if we to back to the relevant thread on this board, there'll be 100's of posts complaining how s**t the race was.
I’m trying to find the thread now to show wife all the people bagging Morris. Paul Morris is trying to claim that win gave him respect. Bullshit it did!

The Broncos didn't try to score tries with Ben Hunt always kicking for touch. I reckon the Broncos started the game trying to win 1-0.

As far as 2014 Bathurst is concerned. I reckon if we to back to the relevant thread on this board, there'll be 100's of posts complaining how s**t the race was.

There was nothing between the teams the previous 2 seasons , lower scoring suited the broncos without a doubt.
Admittedly it wasn't as hectic as their previous few games it was still a cracking tight game , easily to the standard their past games set.

No rain forecast for the weekend, I'm sure that'll change.

Also, Walkinsaw has announced a desire to run the Camaro from 2020. Just turn it into GT racing then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this mean Ford wins if the rest of Bathurst is abandoned?

I couldn't tell you HOW they'd work it out if the weekend was cancelled.
Assume nothing would change points-wise

I just want the win God damnit. No points, just the win!

Reminds me of GROSSE POINT BLANK

" Look i don't want to get into a semantic argument about it , i just want the protein ! "

Remove this Banner Ad

Back