Tim Kelly - Requests Trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I asked him if he wanted to have a chat to Peter Bell and he said, ‘I don’t want to do it’.

“He said, ‘I will stay at Geelong or go to West Coast’. But I don’t want to go to a club down the bottom of the ladder because Geelong is a good club.

“Peter and I are good friends, we own property and racehorses together and we are very good friends. But Tim doesn’t want to go to Fremantle.”
It's like an incel asking Jennifer Lawrence for a date.

Probably means we've pulled out. Disappointing, however if Brander ever wants to go back to Geelong I'm going to look forward to us playing hard ball in return.

Probably means Freo have gone rogue. Or there was never such a code in place to begin with.

I wonder if they are angling for our pick 20 and 22 ( Fremantle that is ) for pick 11.

Face it neale is gone so that nets them a pick 5 + second rounder which then they would have the following:

Pick

Picks 20 , 22 , 23 & 30 could be very handy in this draft.

Some of that would go to GWS for Lobb. Unless they balls that up too.

Doesnt make sense then. We'd have gone after Lobb, Wilson, and had a nibble at Hogan if we didnt have such an agreement in place.

Its possible Bell doesnt give a s**t.
Wilson didn't want to play for West Coast. Thankfully.

Doesnt make sense then. We'd have gone after Lobb, Wilson, and had a nibble at Hogan if we didnt have such an agreement in place.

Its possible Bell doesnt give a s**t.

Wilson openly said he didn't want to come to us, we don't have much use for the other two.

Geelong rolled the dice on his family situation and lost. They can't say Kelly hasn't done his utmost to perform for them. Kelly has also said he will play at Geelong in 2019 if a deal can't be done and I am sure he will be doing his utmost to perform for them in that scenario also.

The bloke can't do too much else and the Geelong bubble is behaving disgracefully. Where are Geelongs leadership group coming out to support Kelly and the tough situation he finds himself in? Really poor player management and disappointing handling of the situation. Surprised to see it from a Brian Cook led club.
Totally agree...or maybe even the support from the ALFPA President
P Dangerfield...hmmmmmm:think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In late-breaking news, Geelong have some absolute campaigner supporters on this site.

You would too if you had Ablett, Dangerfield and Selwood in your midfield yet are bundled out in the first week of finals by a side that hadn't even been in a finals series for 12 years.

They are set for years of pain.

Lets face it

People would nail their own nuts to burning buildings rather than go purple

That's seriously funny.:thumbsu:

Liked it but then thought that some may equate that with being a bit partial to the old S&M bondage game so need to dislike.

This Peter Bell campaigner is starting to gain my respect.

It's like a bigfooty poster has got control of their list.

He's being a real mad dog.

You want to come to Freo? Don't want ya!

You don't want to come? Here's a big trade offer!

You want to leave the club? Too bad!

They're going for kelly.out of spite. ****en unbelievable

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Either out of spite, or they've identified him as a quality player who may be available and would fill an area of need for them given their midfield is now basically Fyfe and a couple of 19 year olds.

I don’t understand some Geelong supporters, Ablett wanted to return back to Victoria but only wanted to play for Geelong, Geelong fu*ked GC over:think:, Dangerfield wanted to return to Victoria but only wanted to play for Geelong, Geelong fu*ked Adelaide over. Kelly wants to come back to WA but wants to play for the only real team in WA, and yet he’s a di*khead who doesn’t really want to return home, but only wants to play for one team:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

I don’t understand some Geelong supporters, Ablett wanted to return back to Victoria but only wanted to play for Geelong, Geelong fu*ked GC over:think:, Dangerfield wanted to return to Victoria but only wanted to play for Geelong, Geelong fu*ked Adelaide over. Kelly wants to come back to WA but wants to play for the only real team in WA, and yet he’s a di*khead who doesn’t really want to return home, but only wants to play for one team:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Geelong compensated Gold Coast fairly by giving up pick 19.

(Of course they got 24 back so it was only a slight downgrade, but that doesn't count for some reason).

om Browne‏Verified account @TomBrowne7 4m4 minutes ago
Freo’s kelly move might tempt cats, but Kelly’s own manager said they don’t like Fremantle @7AFL

Tom Browne‏Verified account @TomBrowne7 3m3 minutes ago
Sources tell me Lyon, Rossich and Bell not on the one page, particularly on Neale deal @7AFL

uperFooty (AFL)‏Verified account @superfooty 47s48 seconds ago
Tim Kelly would rather stay at Geelong for one for season than play for Fremantle, @RalphyHeraldSun reports: https://bit.ly/2yBMNEL
My man. Starting to love Kelly.

It's like a bigfooty poster has got control of their list.

He's being a real mad dog.

You want to come to Freo? Don't want ya!

You don't want to come? Here's a big trade offer!

You want to leave the club? Too bad!

Obviously angling for the we don’t want to win a flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back