Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, USA (Dragon Island)

The greatest tourist attraction in Honolulu?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been nearly two months since I played for the Dragons and I'm still one their main contributors. You're welcome.
You like playing a game of crouching tiger, hidden dragon. One can understand this.

In fact, you're a major contributor in most of the interesting threads, from what i can see ......some of the threads are like the Chernobyl disaster ....not even you can save them

So as always, you're always welcome in a Dragons Thread .....where the party never stops
Yay. Party! Nice to see two other people showed up to this one.

B5UBjdeIUAEfjBY.jpg

Yay. Party! Nice to see two other people showed up to this one.

B5UBjdeIUAEfjBY.jpg
You haven't reviewed out participation list this week .....we've had to put security on the doors of the threads to keep people out .....you're one of the few to get thru our rigorous screening process

This thread has been epic ! .....sorry about your thread experience this week :(

Congratulations Ant Bear on today's 300th game .....we've hardly heard anything about it, your teammates have largely ignored the day, no celebration

philreich ....cmon, surely you have some stories about the great man?

300 is a lot of games, obviously an experienced player, that uses his game knowledge, moreso than his diminished athletic abilities these days .....but I know he's woken up excited about today

giphy.gif
And I say again - YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG ANT. It's ant555, not Ant Bear. AB played his 150th earlier this season, so unless my maths is way off, I doubt he's had time to get to 300 :).

And I say again - YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG ANT. It's ant555, not Ant Bear. AB played his 150th earlier this season, so unless my maths is way off, I doubt he's had time to get to 300 :).
Who cares which Ant .....any Ant will do, lets get a party started

Anyway the same disdain applies from my post .....I'm guessing half your team doesn't know which player was having their 300th game .....at least I'm probably closest to the pin winner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You haven't reviewed out participation list this week .....we've had to put security on the doors of the threads to keep people out .....you're one of the few to get thru our rigorous screening process

This thread has been epic ! .....sorry about your thread experience this week :(
I knew it was going to be quiet in our thread. The Royals are all having dinner at 5pm and retired for the night by 7. It's been an enjoyable week nonetheless. Glad to see the Swampies up and about this week. They're a solid unit.

I knew it was going to be quiet in our thread. The Royals are all having dinner at 5pm and retired for the night by 7. It's been an enjoyable week nonetheless. Glad to see the Swampies up and about this week. They're a solid unit.
Yes, i'm sincere when i say "it's been a good week" ......well done Swampies & commiserations for today's loss

Flattered, but wrong ant :D
Your own teammate too .....how embarrassing & shows a disrespect for ant555 .....at the Dragons we know how to respect and celebrate out teammate's achievements ......ticker tape parade to the ground IMO would have been a minimum ....too late now

Sorry, that I have a social life. I'm a teenager, I have to flirt with girls and get turned down.
I found it more enjoyable to wear a drink from a female. Its flattering to know that they wanted to share with you.

Last edited:
Tell me ...where did this league push for the sacking of Ant Bear start ? ......he seems a fine Captain to me
When we lost the first 8 games of my reign :'(

Sorry, that I have a social life. I'm a teenager, I have to flirt with girls and get turned down.
Looking thru a window & dreaming of what could be .....is not a bad past-time

Some of us, though preferred the cut & thrust action .....rather than your daydreaming :think:

Back