Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Sin City Swamprats v Dragons FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Too good in the end Dragons, thanks for the week. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Well at least for us Rodney "The Wall" Dangerfield held up his end of the bargain by keeping PhenomenalV1 to a single goal. Now if only we could do something about issues in the other goal square...

Bradesmaen on fire with 3 goals from rover, clearly in your element in the mud today.
I Am Laughing GIF by Film Riot

Not entirely sure the problem is me ST.

The other teams I've played for the Royals and the Allies in SoO both won grand finals the last time I played for them.
Hmmm. Yet the Rats were an extremely successful team before you rejoined.

Probably best for both parties that you find a new home as soon as possible!

Hmmm. Yet the Rats were an extremely successful team before you rejoined.

Probably best for both parties that you find a new home as soon as possible!
The last game the Rats played without me was a finals loss to the Gumbies, which in hindsight should have been a canary in the coal mine. 😅

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least for us @Rodney "The Wall" Dangerfield held up his end of the bargain by keeping @PhenomenalV1 to a single goal. Now if only we could do something about issues in the other goal square...
Something tells me that Rodders is going to be SFAEW's next big jobber.

I posted 3 games today, and the conditions for all 3 were WARM. The sim clearly hates us!!!!!
Ohhhhhh yoooo, you're that guy?

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

I thought your name was familiar. Good job posting the sims man 👍

Ohhhhhh yoooo, you're that guy?

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

I thought your name was familiar. Good job posting the sims man 👍
He hasn’t posted one of your close games yet has he?

Because you’d definitely be calling him the biggest campaigner in the league when he’s dragging out the last 3minutes over an hour.

Thanks for the week Swampies! Good luck for the rest of the season! Great sports as always.

Good win Dragons! Good to get our season back on track!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back