Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Sin City Swamprats v Roys FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

1693802579683.png 1693802589790.png
13th vs 4th
Sin City Swamprats v Roys FFC @ Underground Stadium
1693802657356.png

The Swamprats return home to host top four team the Roys. Two weeks on the road for two losses, while they got close to the Dragons the Warriors notched a big win against them last week. Still against the Warriors the Swamprats kicked 100 for the first time this season with a new FF. Will the positional change pay off this week?

Last Week
Coney Island Warriors 28.8 (176) defeat Sin City Swamprats 17.6 (108) LINK
The Roys will be looking to make it three in a row after a great road victory against fellow top team the Wonders last week. A big win here could push them to the top of the ladder and you know the club will be looking for just that sort of statement against their opponent this week. No doubt the current league leading goalkicker will want just that sort of a result in their milestone match this week.

Last Week
West Coast Wonders 15.9 (99) defeated by Roys FFC 17.14 (116) LINK

Captains Please Submit Team Sheets by 11:59pm Thursday, AWST

Last time we played this mob, the sim displayed the fact that it occasionally has a sense of humour, as we registered an 80 point win. Hopefully it's equally jovial this week!!!

3sr8.gif

Dont make me refer to the S25 GF so early in the thread.....

Come on - allow us a moment of joy: our recent successes have been almost as rare as Wonders premierships!!!
The sim is treating us worse than how Firestarter treated the KFC delivery driver who ate one of his pieces of Hot and Crispy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sim is treating us worse than how Firestarter treated the KFC delivery driver who ate one of his pieces of Hot and Crispy.
tenor.gif

Haven't heard that one.

Hi SCS's

I like being the first but failing that I am posting again so I can have two on the first page.

Need a sponge bob gif early

QaCDtF4Z7nOY-bReK4NUxLzTC_8whVOzMu_aLjqjlolzKNr1HQ1pCnqIyZMmzuyS48XyEGvlbGnaGeZ4vJxGgwHd1CG7dODhLOeh49-c3uKEMQ8=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu
My autistic son likes to watch Sponge Bob in multiple languages - strange kid!!!

Good morning Roys.

Last week, I was sensationally and disgracefully dumped from FF.

Typically, we lost by 11 goals. Turns out I wasn’t the problem, hey?

As a 1000 goal kicker, I fully expect to be moved back to FF this week. It’s where I belong. It’s what I enjoy.

Good morning Roys.

Last week, I was sensationally and disgracefully dumped from FF.

Typically, we lost by 11 goals. Turns out I wasn’t the problem, hey?

As a 1000 goal kicker, I fully expect to be moved back to FF this week. It’s where I belong. It’s what I enjoy.

I'm absolutely shocked by this !!! Outraged I am....

outrage.gif

Why isn't this post all about you ????

Oh wait, sorry, my bad......

Cancel that !!

WE will break the curse and win this week.

Because I will kick many goals.

I did see you practicing earlier and your accuracy was pretty good to be fair...

3Y4vkTe.gif

That cat went laser straight....

I'm absolutely shocked by this !!! Outraged I am....

View attachment 1794189

Why isn't this post all about you ????

Oh wait, sorry, my bad......

Cancel that !!
Okey was funny in the visitors change room just before we ran out onto the field. He gazed lovingly into the mirror, and started singing:

To know, know, know me
Is to love, love, love me
Just to see me smile
Makes my life worthwhile
To know, know, know me
And I do :).

Okey was funny in the visitors change room just before we ran out onto the field. He gazed lovingly into the mirror, and started singing:

To know, know, know me
Just to see me smile
Makes my life worthwhile
To know, know, know me
And I do :).
Is it in his charm? Is it in his arms? If you wanna know if he loves you so, it's in his kiss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back