Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Sin City Swamprats v Roys FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw a group of swamprats at Flinders st. Station, one of them had one croc shoe on. I said mate , did you lose a croc shoe and he said nah I found one.

Don't tell lies.
I beat up anyone that comes in with Crocs, found, stolen or otherwise.

Last time we played this mob, the sim displayed the fact that it occasionally has a sense of humour, as we registered an 80 point win. Hopefully it's equally jovial this week!!!

1315dy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although, to be fair, our forwards weren’t on speaking terms with the goals until very late in last week’s game !! They were very familiar with the points though !!
Dude we just played the Warriors, who simply couldn't miss (28:8 is insane!!!), so can the Roys please miss some goals this week? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Dude we just played the Warriors, who simply couldn't miss (28:8 is insane!!!), so can the Roys please miss some goals this week? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Would love to help, but I can’t see is kicking 2.96.108 and winning two weeks a row, so I’m going to have to give you a solid

Im Not No Way GIF

I've just been watching court cases of Sovereign Citiens on You Tube. Most amusing and entertaining haha

They have to be trolls surely lol
I remember reading actual accident reports from Americans - people actually write this stuff:
  • I backed into a driveway that wasn't mine, and hit a tree that I don't have
  • I had been driving for 30 years when I had the accident
  • I saw the slow moving, sad faced old gentleman, as he bounced off the hood of my car

Remove this Banner Ad

Back