Official Match Thread Season 26 First Qualifying Final: Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno.

It’s good, but not as good as some of the ranting posts by your full forward earlier in the thread.
Does anyone ever call you “Tangles”, manangatang?

I think I will from now on. I see you as a bit of a Maxy Walker type.

Does anyone ever call you “Tangles”, manangatang?

I think I will from now on. I see you as a bit of a Maxy Walker type.
I’m a bruncher.

I’m known by some as The Wizard and by others as Dickhead. But never before Tangles.

I’m also less of an Aussie larrikin, and have very little interest in cricket. But go for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a bruncher.

I’m known by some as The Wizard and by others as Dickhead. But never before Tangles.

I’m also less of an Aussie larrikin, and have very little interest in cricket. But go for it.
Yeah. I have very little interest in cricket these days. Hasn’t been the same since Tangles retired.*

* May or may not have happened prior to me being born.

Not sure what is up with me tonight.

I honestly don't have a clue what anyone is saying.

LOL, time for bed I think.
May have had something to do with me starting to post in the thread. I’m not in a very Bono mood tonight. I’m feeling a little more Bonzo Doo Dah Dog Band if anything.

Yeah. I have very little interest in cricket these days. Hasn’t been the same since Tangles retired.*

* May or may not have happened prior to me being born.
Yeah I wasn’t born when Tangles played either. I remember the great Boony though.

So I’ve been busy so I apologise for my absence. I got a lot of mentions and had a lot of my posts quoted but didn’t have a chance to reply.

Unfortunately I only remember one of them which was Headless asking to see my CV. My CV has been updated this week actually :) I’m happy to oblige.

-Premiership player
-2nd all time goal kicker
-10 time club leading goal kicker with 6 different clubs
-Fred Medallist
-Best and Fairest
-Club Captain
-4X Sweet FA
-Sweet FA Hall of Famer
-League administrator (3 seasons)
-Best media performer this league has ever seen (I’ve been called a revolutionary)

That’s just a quick recap Headless. Let me know if you want more :)

According to this graph:

Since round 9, Wonders lost 1 game to Demons 2, whilst in the last 3 rounds of the season, the Wonders won all 3 and the Demons won only 1.

The Wonders have had a better second half of the season, and are heading into this final as the more inform team.

So... it should be a win for the Wonders, a easy one too.
tapatalk_1542710796313.jpg
Image source: JoshWoodenSpoon

So I’ve been busy so I apologise for my absence. I got a lot of mentions and had a lot of my posts quoted but didn’t have a chance to reply.

Unfortunately I only remember one of them which was Headless asking to see my CV. My CV has been updated this week actually :) I’m happy to oblige.

-Premiership player
-2nd all time goal kicker
-10 time club leading goal kicker with 6 different clubs
-Fred Medallist
-Best and Fairest
-Club Captain
-4X Sweet FA
-Sweet FA Hall of Famer
-League administrator (3 seasons)
-Best media performer this league has ever seen (I’ve been called a revolutionary)

That’s just a quick recap Headless. Let me know if you want more :)
I would’ve thought a goalkicking machine and revolutionary contributor would’ve managed more All SFA guernseys than an inactive that hasn’t been sighted since season 15, but there you go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back