List Mgmt. Newborn joey

Remove this Banner Ad

A few hours ago MrsN7 and I welcomed our first joey. Little bugger has a good set of lungs and very long limbs.

After I got shat and pissed on twice, his first outfit was a NM onesie.

So yeah, here we are adding to the breeding crew, to misquote H2H.

Onya Nate, Mrs Nate & Nate(alie)?.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Nate, me and the missus are currently bouncing about a six week old lad (little Callahan) and I'll tell you nothing you know will ever be the same.

Congrats Nate7. I love that this is a List Management thread. Obviously preparing for the 2036 draft...
I was wondering who'd pick up on that list management title thingo.
I must admit I laughed myself silly in delirium when I typed that.

If we're in need of a brute power forward who can ruck like the crash and bash types, well here he is!

Congrats Nate, me and the missus are currently bouncing about a six week old lad (little Callahan) and I'll tell you nothing you know will ever be the same.
I have seen a few book face posts and the one gif that constantly comes to mind is some office worker who throws papers up in the air and gives up!

If we're in need of a brute power forward who can ruck like the crash and bash types, well here he is!
Looking at that face he will be spending plenty of the time at the MRP for umpire abuse. Got a bit of the Sam Kekovich's about him by the sound of it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back