Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back. I was especially touched by those who thought I might be dead, but no, I am still here and still hoping, for the cops'sake that they have the right man in Bradley Edwards. I also need to clear another misconception about my previous life. I was a military analyst, but never served in Vietnam.
So, to business.
I have discovered that it is very hard to get the detectives to leave their comfy offices, to come and check out a possible site for SS. In fact, when I told them about it, they asked me to send photos to them from my phone. Can you believe that? I sent them a bunch of pics showing bones, bits of material from buried clothing and one biggie, I thought. It was a stainless steel hook, which, after some research on Google, I found to be a part of a BALING HOOK.
Do you know who uses a baling hook in their day to day work? SHEARERS. They use these deadly hooks to shift the bales of wool after they have been packed into their large hessian bags. Who do we know that is a shearer? Don Spiers Shearing in Darkan. I suggested to the cops that maybe SS carried a baling hook in her handbag in case she met with a nasty person. They said they had no record of her carrying any weapon. Who did they ask? Dunno, but it would be safe to say, that maybe, SS carried it hidden in her handbag and didn't want anyone to know, in case she got in trouble. So I left a message on Don Spiers faebook page asking him to ring me. I didn't mention the hook, just a simple request to ring me. Sure enough the phone rang next morning, but instead of Don Spiers, it was a cop who didn't give his name, but did give me a serve about giving Don false hopes about his daughter's whereabouts. I noted on his FB friends that he includes Jim Stanbury, so it was probably him.

So, back to the photos. I duly sent them in via email and within 4 hours, they rang me back to say there was nothing significant in what I found and their Forensics people reckoned the bones were animal bones. Given that I only photographed the bones where they lay, since I didn't want to disturb them too much, those forensic types must be very skilled. Since it was my phone camera, the images weren't as sharp as, say, a professional digital SLR with a scope of depth around 30Meg.

The remains are on the line I have been maintaining is the main clue. Not far from JR. They are very broken up, as the council had recently planted lots of trees there. When they planted the trees, they used a post hole borer and the driver probably never noticed all the organic debris he was bringing up in the swarf of the drill. But I am sure this is the spot and since the cops have discounted my discovery, I will go to the trouble of raking the surface to see what lies beneath it.

Anyway, enough from me. As usual my replies are detailed and lengthy, so some of you may be getting bored.

One other thing. Can anyone put me in touch with retired detective Paul Ferguson please?

Welcome to bigfooty phantomm.

Your ears must have been burning. ;) If nobody can put you in touch with him here give it a couple of days, Paul Ferguson might make contact with you. Would you care to share your pics? I'm sure it would be very much appreciated.

OK. I will try to load them now. I have created a Media file with tags Claremont, Sarah. The first pic is the bale hook and also a knife I located and some purple material that may be a bra lining or other undergarment. There is a lot of bits of clothing scattered all over this site that was probably torn apart when the post holes were being drilled. They are all in the same area as well.

Last edited:
Could well be ArtofWar.

Marshall referred to Dr Phibes from the Gary Hughes blog extensively in her CSK book “The Devils Garden”.

Dr Phibes - “I do not think you have met me, unless you have gone to the same dark parties as I go to” - 13 June 2007.

Thelma in response to Dr Phibes - “Do you know Darlington well cos that was an old stamping ground as well. Really great rock formations out there...lots of dancing in the moonlight in that special place and I bet you know where that is!” - 16 June 2007.

Del - “I have attended some of those parties and who knows maybe Phibes has been there..but I do know that some of those who attend these sessions are very well known in our community...their little secrets would surely shatter their existence, their loss of status from their prominent positions would surely occur...the general public would not tolerate such deviancy” - 23 July 2007.
Old Phibesy has a very familiar turn of phrase.

OK. I will try to load them now. I have created a Media file with tags Claremont, Sarah. The first pic is the bale hook and also a knife I located and some purple material that may be a bra lining or other undergarment. There is a lot of bits of clothing scattered all over this site that was probably torn apart when the post holes were being drilled. They are all in the same area as well.

Thank you, I found it on your profile page. I'll just load it in here for you.

balehook.jpg

Thank you, I found it on your profile page. I'll just load it in here for you.

View attachment 599450
Lamb leg

lamb-bones-large.png

Question for the taxi driver.

When you were being called out by Droc online in CSK thread one, why did you start publicly posting on social media about the University College of London?

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/

Multiple times.

It was very weird what was posted.

Multiple times.

What is this? A reunion?

Is the taxi driver here as well? :tearsofjoy:

Knock yourself out. Would be a bit hard though with all those deleted and altered posts and public airing of who the moderators, admin and some of users were. That would make interesting reading. In the media as well with all the pictures - wow!

Could however see a number of people who have been defamed owning a website or having one shut down.

PS: which four are you actually talking about?

Last edited:
Knock yourself out. Would be a bit hard though with all those deleted and altered posts and public outing who the moderators and admin are. That would make interesting reading.

Could however see a number of people who have been defamed actually ending up owning BF or having it shut down.
You don't know much about forums do you. Most forums have IP addresses of posters and posts aren't actually deleted, they're either just made invisible or put in an invisible section of the site, often for legal reasons. My old (unrelated) forum had all that and that was 15 years ago.

Who can say when it falls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't know much about forums do you. Most forums have IP addresses of posters and posts aren't actually deleted, they're either just made invisible or put in an invisible section of the site, often for legal reasons. My old (unrelated) forum had all that and that was 15 years ago.

Who can say when it falls.

That’s nice. Who are these four you are talking about? Put up or shut up.

Last edited:
Asking the taxi driver you outed some questions.

You and your cronies have a lot more worries that pathetically defending yourself on a footy website you hold some sway over. Real powerful - LOL.

Again, all in the brief.

I’m assuming you’ve read the brief? You keep referring to it in every second post.

Phibes has named every water hole generalisation in Perth I reckon. He couldn't miss.

He struck three out of three suburbs in one short post where the accused is very strongly connected. Couldn't get any closer. Coincidence maybe.

Edit: Two shorts posts close together

He struck three out of three suburbs in one short post where the accused is very strongly connected. Couldn't get any closer. Coincidence maybe.

Can you provide a link please?

Maybe his brother knows the accused or something for example?

I’m assuming you’ve read the brief? You keep referring to it in every second post.

Have read the brief HF mentioned - some components are clearly sub judice and others that aren’t have in small parts been raised here and in previous discussion threads.

Privately commissioned and was emailed to me earlier this year anonymously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back