SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Head opens with Weatherald. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
i'm pretty sure it was Head himself who said he'll bat 3...or maybe it was Ingram
either way i'm reasonably confident about it.

seriously considering copping the donut if i can find something better to do with the trade

Anyone know whether Turner will miss Sunday’s game for the Scorchers? Obviously he’d miss it if he ended up playing in the ODI but it seems unlikely that he’d make the final XI?

K Richardson > Khan
Khan Shinwari > Harper via DPP
Sangha > Nielsen

Not sure, though, am carrying too many midpricers, might be better painting the fence. Nielsen would only be a cash grab, seems a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently yes. But who knows how late he’s pushing it with returning before the game. Flight delays could prevent him from playing Friday. Guess we will just have to wait for the toss.

How many ADL players are people running with and who?

Am Striker poor, personally, only two on field with their bye next week.
Looks like most have 4-5 odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure it was Head himself who said he'll bat 3...or maybe it was Ingram
either way i'm reasonably confident about it.

seriously considering copping the donut if i can find something better to do with the trade

Was Ingram
Said he'd move to 4 with Head ast 3.

Fwiw, Nielsen opened in strikers intraclub games

Sams or Bravo?

Sams IMO has the best fantasy role of anyone in the BBL, is Thunder designated hitter and been bowling all his overs, often a few of the last overs where you can pick up a cheap wicket too.

However I am looking at moving him on this round, with an eye on premiums that still have double games. I’m eyeing Bravo off for the Stars double, just think it’s a couple of rounds early for myself.

Looking ahead. Round 11 looks tasty for a full DGR team round.

Hurricanes, Heat & Strikers all have a 2 games that round.
definitely a possibility.
my round 10 doesnt look great though. im only carrying 1 Scorcher/Star right now and it doesnt look like i'll have opportunity to bring in any more.
only really Tye, Turner and Bravo that appeal to me anyway but realistically will need more than 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my round 10 doesnt look great though. im only carrying 1 Scorcher/Star right now and it doesnt look like i'll have opportunity to bring in any more.
only really Tye, Turner and Bravo that appeal to me anyway but realistically will need more than 4.

The ODI series finishes on the 18th, that round starts on the 23rd. Should see the return of Stonis, Maxwell, Dorf, Marsh and Richardson. There’s some decent options in that double game.

I think that round represent a decent chance to jump up the rankings as others will have an eye earlier double rounds.

Who’s gonna keep for the Strikers?
i don’t have any Stars or Scorchers players.

So looks like Nielsen could open if Head is at 3 and Ingram is at 4? He’d have to be a lock for this round surely then?

Anyone looking at Anton Devcich? Looks like he should slot into the Thunder’s top 4, possibly as opener and is pretty cheap. Haven’t seen much from him apart from highlights on YouTube. Looks like he could be a decent POD

I’ve got head, khan, Valente and m short. Not sure which other 2 strikers to get. What are the top two strikers players for this round in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back