Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theme is I Don't Like Them But They Have That One Song...

Nom a song you like from an act you don't otherwise. Had this in mind for a while but now I can finally put it to fruition.

Noms due Monday whenever I wake up. Yes, it seems like a while but, this way, we can get back to the Sunday-Wednesday routine. Votes will be due Wednesday night.

That QOTSA song might be a whore but I still couldn't resist giving it my 5.

5. First It Giveth
4. Methadone Man
3. Sunday Morning Coming Down
2. Codine Blues
1. Social Candy

Billy - Requiem for a Dream

Theme is I Don't Like Them But They Have That One Song...

Nom a song you like from an act you don't otherwise. Had this in mind for a while but now I can finally put it to fruition.

Noms due Monday whenever I wake up. Yes, it seems like a while but, this way, we can get back to the Sunday-Wednesday routine. Votes will be due Wednesday night.
Damn. Now I'll actually have to think lol

What a boring winner.
image-jpg.173726

5. K. Flay
4. Nina Simone
3. Open Mind
2. Billy Carrington
1. Kris Kristofferson

Billy: I Drink (Explains the hostile reception to my votes)

A Russian AND a linguist and you Billy that lyrical gem?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. K. Flay
4. Nina Simone
3. Open Mind
2. Billy Carrington
1. Kris Kristofferson

Billy: I Drink (Explains the hostile reception to my votes)
Beats getting no response whatsoever after giving him a vote :'(

This theme could be open to some bote whoring.

"I don't like The Rolling Stones but there's this one song of theirs called 'Start Me Up' that I don't mind".

I'm trying to think of what Radiohead song I like.

This theme could be open to some bote whoring.

"I don't like The Rolling Stones but there's this one song of theirs called 'Start Me Up' that I don't mind".
On that note, if someone noms Elton John, I'm going to be extremely torn
Perhaps a compromise would be- a vote and a billy, because the nommer will be dead to me XD . Thoughts raskolnikov ;) ?

Perhaps a compromise would be- a vote and a billy, because the nommer will be dead to me XD . Thoughts raskolnikov ;) ?

I'd give it votes and just think to myself that at least the nommer has a grain of musical intelligence in there somewhere.

I'm trying to think of what Radiohead song I like.

I couldn't get away with nomming a Radiohead song when I've nommed several of their songs already.

I don't think I've nommed Elton before but I'd be lying if I said I only liked one of his songs, I like most of his 70s songs and even some of his 80s songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back