Bachar Houli is Racist

Remove this Banner Ad

Bachar Houli has rolled out the welcome mat for boxer, Khabib Nurmagomedov, welcoming him at the airport as he arrived in Melbourne.

Many international boxers have visited our shores and not one has been greeted at the airport by Bachar Houli.

Manny Pacquiao was contacted for comment and was dumb founded as to why he was not greeted by Bachar when he came to Australia.

"I cant imagine why Bachar would greet Khabib at the airport and not me?" Manny said.

1548047923685.png

I reckon Bachar was just being pro Australian quoting the immortal prophet of ours - “that’s not a beard... ...THIS IS A BEARD!!”

Bachar's got a good stand-up game, should be a good fight.

Bachar-Houli-king-hits-Jed-Lamb.jpg

Why is the Kebab here? We don't have Bears to wrestle.
Jeff Horn is probably trying to cash in on his 5 minutes by going the Mayweather route.

Bachar Houli has rolled out the welcome mat for boxer, Khabib Nurmagomedov, welcoming him at the airport as he arrived in Melbourne.

Many international boxers have visited our shores and not one has been greeted at the airport by Bachar Houli.

Manny Pacquiao was contacted for comment and was dumb founded as to why he was not greeted by Bachar when he came to Australia.

"I cant imagine why Bachar would greet Khabib at the airport and not me?" Manny said.

View attachment 608323

2rncn7.jpg

Why is the Kebab here? We don't have Bears to wrestle.
He could be here to go shopping with Danger.

BC3E558D-7AAC-43C8-B5A3-83565DCAC2AB.jpeg

67960C07-11A2-4D9C-8946-4E356FC2A3BD.png

Houli’s probably just asking where he can get a bag like that and tag along with 2 genuine superstars. :)

Lol OP is a typical Old Boy Red Legs Toff, who still believes that the country golf courses that he plays on should be maintained by cotton pickers (who only work for food and not get whipped afterwards)

Didn't you learn nothing from Django Unchained, Hazza ?

Lol OP is a typical Old Boy Red Legs Toff, who still believes that the country golf courses that he plays on should be maintained by cotton pickers (who only work for food and not get whipped afterwards)

Didn't you learn nothing from Django Unchained, Hazza ?
Couldnt be more wrong..

And also none of that is relevant to the OP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D

Dolce & Gabbana?
Nah I heard Awekth Rance shops there. Knowing Khabibs temper he’ll take the mere sight of a homosexual man as an attack on his religion and start a ******* Jihad.

It's obviously because Houli is of Arabian descent and this boxer is also of Arabian descent. If this boxer was of european descent and had a name like "John" or "Sam" Barack wouldn't even be wasting his time

A religious celebrity arrives in Australia and no one is surprised Harry Lumumba wasn’t there to give him his blessing with a sherrin..? :think:

This is OPs best thread/post.

Here's a thought-provoking vid I found on a related topic. Incredible to think that in 2018 Australia so many supposedly "moderate" Muslims would happily punish any Australian who dares criticize Islam regardless of the validity of that criticism or evidence to support it. Frankly I think any belief system which is so brittle that it can't stand up to constructive criticism is fatally flawed and likely reliant on the blind trust of its members, an inherently dangerous thing.

While I'm at it here's another vid of Chris Hitchens dissecting the supposedly peaceful nature of Islam, because as we all know Chris Hitchens was awesome.

For the record I'm not suggesting Islam is the worst or only dangerous religion out there, since as we all know some of the worst events of history have been perpetrated by the Catholic Church, along with crimes carried out by Protestants in Northern Ireland, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back