Is 'Tex' Walker the best racist player in the comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

You would've needed the Heimlich manouever if you'd choked it down any harder

Oh and as for your little GF pedantry, happy to have a bet on it :thumbsupemoji:

And speaking of bets, what about tomorrow's game?? Have been awaiting your proposal
How many goals in will you give me?

Collingwood did not win the Grand Final in 2010 and I'm willing to bet on that.

Last edited:
Same as you offered me when we were 17th and you were 1st: 0

Done, what are the terms... 1 month av & sig for each bet? Stacking if both bets are won by the same person
So is this the part where I decline the bet because I'm s**t scared of losing?

* it let's do it.

Stout fellow

Unfortunately for you, you lose the first bet because Collingwood won the 115th VFL/AFL grand final

So good luck tomorrow as in the unlikely event that Melbourne win, I will accept that the bets cancel each other out
No, you drew the 2010 Grand Final. You won the replay, which was the 115th Grand Final.
But I said you didn't win THE 2010 GF, not that you didn't win the 115th.

No, you drew the 2010 Grand Final. You won the replay, which was the 115th Grand Final.
But I said you didn't win THE 2010 GF, not that you didn't win the 115th.

Officially "the 2010 AFL Grand Final was a series of two Australian rules football matches between the Collingwood Football Club and the St Kilda Football Club. They are considered the 114th and 115th grand finals of the Australian Football League (formerly the Victorian Football League),Note 1 and were staged to determine the premiers for the 2010 AFL season"

Therefore Collingwood won the 2010 AFL GF

Officially "the 2010 AFL Grand Final was a series of two Australian rules football matches between the Collingwood Football Club and the St Kilda Football Club. They are considered the 114th and 115th grand finals of the Australian Football League (formerly the Victorian Football League),Note 1 and were staged to determine the premiers for the 2010 AFL season"

Therefore Collingwood won the 2010 AFL GF.....
.....Replay.

I'm willing for the loser to give $50 to FightMND in lieu of the AV and signature on the game and forget that part of it.

.....Replay.

I'm willing for the loser to give $50 to FightMND in lieu of the AV and signature on the game and forget that part of it.

As above, the 2010 AFL GF was a series of two matches, with Collingwood being the winner - on agregate if you want to look at it that way

It's not that we drew the 2010 GF and won the replay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like this bet needs to go to the ARC to make the decision.
I don't trust ARC after they overturned the Frost goal.
As above, the 2010 AFL GF was a series of two matches, with Collingwood being the winner - on agregate if you want to look at it that way

It's not that we drew the 2010 GF and won the replay
Then I'm willing to call that bet a draw and go the aggregate bet of $50 donation to FightMND by whoever's team loses

Tex goes 20 & 10 :thumbsu: .. get around him

Another in the long list of Crow's staff and fans that think because he's above average at kicking a footy his racistive tendencies should be forgotten.

Shame Crows, shame!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back