Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I have just taken out a patent on a flat earth educational disc. Basically the flat earth version of a globe that is in every classroom in primary school. Now once the earth is confirmed flat I'll be rich. Open to investors. PM me.

I have just taken out a patent on a flat earth educational disc. Basically the flat earth version of a globe that is in every classroom in primary school. Now once the earth is confirmed flat I'll be rich. Open to investors. PM me.

I am interested in this over glorified Frisbee.

Sorry, but I actually have an un-doctored image of the earth and your patent won't be worth much when the TRUTH gets out

1549332721653.png

I shall cut you in for a 10% share once I receive the cheque.

I am no scientist (obviously) but wont this planet implode on itself?
Hey, I only took the pictures and capitalised the word 'truth' so you know it is in fact the truth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What on earth gave you the impression HE was smarter than that lmao???? It's exactly the sort of thing he would believe in reading his posts
A lot of what he says has some merit but in this instance it's simply delusion.

i believe theres validity in ancient texts and mythology around the creation of the earth and various aspects of the earth.

a lot of such things were finally proven true when science developed.

not all things ancient texts, but certain things related to astronomy, the solar system, cycles of the moon and sun, etc.

and a lot of different ancient texts from vastly different regions (so they didnt just copy each other) talk about the specifics of the earth being protected by layers and even so far as to say a firmament that cannot be breached, some even so far as to say earth is a literal prison.

and considering so much of science is literally fraudulent, all the jesuits inventing s**t, gravity, bing bang, etc, and its teally obvious space travel is faked (moon landings and mars rover).....adding all these things together its quite LOGICAL that we really dont know if the earth is flat or round, and so far as to say the odds are quite favorable the earth is flat.

even that tyson dude says the earth isnt perfectly round...which in itself is an admittance that all those pictures of the earth by NASA are fake.

its not a matter of GG believing just because, or because youtube, or immense distrust kneejerk reaction, but a lot of things just dont add up.

to deny that avenue of inquiry just because youre brainwashed by jesuit created education, is lazy and reprehensible. everyone really owes it to themselves to qurstion everything and actually take an interest in alternate histories/beliefs/knowledge.

i believe theres validity in ancient texts and mythology around the creation of the earth and various aspects of the earth.

a lot of such things were finally proven true when science developed.

not all things ancient texts, but certain things related to astronomy, the solar system, cycles of the moon and sun, etc.

and a lot of different ancient texts from vastly different regions (so they didnt just copy each other) talk about the specifics of the earth being protected by layers and even so far as to say a firmament that cannot be breached, some even so far as to say earth is a literal prison.

and considering so much of science is literally fraudulent, all the jesuits inventing s**t, gravity, bing bang, etc, and its teally obvious space travel is faked (moon landings and mars rover).....adding all these things together its quite LOGICAL that we really dont know if the earth is flat or round, and so far as to say the odds are quite favorable the earth is flat.

even that tyson dude says the earth isnt perfectly round...which in itself is an admittance that all those pictures of the earth by NASA are fake.

its not a matter of GG believing just because, or because youtube, or immense distrust kneejerk reaction, but a lot of things just dont add up.

to deny that avenue of inquiry just because youre brainwashed by jesuit created education, is lazy and reprehensible. everyone really owes it to themselves to qurstion everything and actually take an interest in alternate histories/beliefs/knowledge.
Nobody has ever landed on the moon but the earth isn't flat. How is it possible to fly to a destination two ways if the earth is flat?

Nobody has ever landed on the moon but the earth isn't flat. How is it possible to fly to a destination two ways if the earth is flat?
there are flat earth explanations for all these kinds of qurstions on youtube, if you have a look. not saying you have to believe, but worth watching for a non believe like you just so you can see the "science behind the belief"

there are flat earth explanations for all these kinds of qurstions on youtube, if you have a look. not saying you have to believe, but worth watching for a non believe like you just so you can see the "science behind the belief"
I'm right, thanks.

Back