News 2019 Injuries and Suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libba/Bont worries me
I know absolutely nothing about their pre season training, plans or anything, but I reckon Bont will play more forward. Dunkley dominated when he moved to the midfield last year. Would be surprised if they changed his role on the back of that.

Libba/Bont worries me

Agree 100%.

Libba coming back worries me on Dunkley and his scoring this season.

Could be an upgrade target but at 516k i see Sexy Robbie a much safer bet to start with up forward.

images

Agree 100%.

Libba coming back worries me on Dunkley and his scoring this season.

Could be an upgrade target but at 516k i see Sexy Robbie a much safer bet to start with up forward.

Plus McLean was excellent in the midfield when he was in there before his shoulder injury. Was averaging 111 to the byes.

Macrae, Libba, Hunter, Bont, Dunkley, McLean all fighting for primary midfield time. Would think the last 3 are most likely to have time up forward. But at what cost to their scoring and what split, who knows?

Plus McLean was excellent in the midfield when he was in there before his shoulder injury. Was averaging 111 to the byes.

Macrae, Libba, Hunter, Bont, Dunkley, McLean all fighting for primary midfield time. Would think the last 3 are most likely to have time up forward. But at what cost to their scoring and what split, who knows?

Wallis too. Im starting to rethink Dunkley.

Wallis too. Im starting to rethink Dunkley.

The reason I’m happy with picking Dunkley is because he showed that he’s better as an inside midfielder over Hunter, McLean & Wallis (who are all very good still).

Dunkley wasn’t just okay to finish last year, he absolutely dominated.

My thinking is Dunkley, Macrae & Libba starting in the centre bounce. Hunter on a wing (Bailey Smith on other wing if playing seniors). Wallis, Bont & McLean all playing forward/midfield roles rotating in at times when the main guys need a rest forward or on the bench, but Macrae, Dunkley & Libba the 3 full time inside midfielders.

The reason I’m happy with picking Dunkley is because he showed that he’s better as an inside midfielder over Hunter, McLean & Wallis (who are all very good still).

Dunkley wasn’t just okay to finish last year, he absolutely dominated.

My thinking is Dunkley, Macrae & Libba starting in the centre bounce. Hunter on a wing (Bailey Smith on other wing if playing seniors). Wallis, Bont & McLean all playing forward/midfield roles rotating in at times when the main guys need a rest forward or on the bench, but Macrae, Dunkley & Libba the 3 full time inside midfielders.

ok. He stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back