2019 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno if Parker is must have TBH...Saints have played the golden cellar dwellers and whoosh's basket case so far this season and have Freeballs at home this week who do play well at home...After that it is Hawks, Dees, Crows, Giants, WC then Collingwood.
Starting to think that it is probably better to completely ignore his scores as it may be a huge trap!

I have similiar thoughts about his scoring. Massive KOTD on the weekend. But his JS is way better than Balta or Hores and that 90 on the week stays in his 3 game average for 2 weeks so he does get that quick bump in pricing. Should hit at least 200k by rnd 4.

I have similiar thoughts about his scoring. Massive KOTD on the weekend. But his JS is way better than Balta or Hores and that 90 on the week stays in his 3 game average for 2 weeks so he does get that quick bump in pricing. Should hit at least 200k by rnd 4.

I reckon Balta will be back this week after a good game in the Magoos and positions at the tigers opening up like...so many things i could write but I'll leave it to your imagination...
I'm just starting to wonder if Parker will more likely throw up 35 to 55 from now on against decent teams?? Very unsure so I'm just hypothesising to see if anybody says any different.
I definitely wouldn't trade out Balta for him though.

Hore is guesswork I suppose? I'm thinking of bringing kiera in for him as do believe his JS is poor.

That would be me!

I traded him for Drew.

Thoughts?
You should be able to justify that one to yourself even if Balta does come back this week and end up being a decent rookie.

I reckon there's many thousands who'll end up kicking themselves though...hope so anyway....

Still thinking is Parker worth a trade for Hore/ Balta - whoever is not named this week
Absolutely

Parker is Supercoach through and through (CD probably have him in all their teams)

55-60s in DT are 85-90 in SC from him

Will probably bench Setterfield for Parker in SC as Setterfield seems more of a DTer

Still can't decide out of Collins and Rozee for Hore if he doesn't come back this week.

Might still trade Hore for one of these 2 as Hore's JS ain't the best.

Is it worth going Rozee over Collins if I have Burgess at F7 (can switch them around then due to B\F DPP)

Rozee will go up a lot more cash wise than Collins this week too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still can't decide out of Collins and Rozee for Hore if he doesn't come back this week.

Is it worth going Rozee over Collins if I have Burgess at F7 (can switch them around then due to B\F DPP)

I’m tossing up this one too mate, I’m favouring Rozee over Collins FWIW

Don't like KPP .....so Rozee, but he's expensive ....but going to jump in price and has good JS

I'm holding Hore

I’m tossing up this one too mate, I’m favouring Rozee over Collins FWIW
Don't like KPP .....so Rozee, but he's expensive ....but going to jump in price and has good JS

I'm holding Hore

Guess I will have to wait for teams to come out.

I am super tempted to trade out Heeney and Dunkley for Whitfield and T.Kelly though.

Have a bad gut feeling on both Heeney and Dunkley and don't want to be stuck with them if they keep underperforming like this.

Ignoring my previous sensible response to languishing with the auto-picks I have reassessed my team and am now looking at ditching Taranto.

On average he is a long way from being a keeper and won’t increase in value

My previous thinking of going hore to Moore has been dampened by the fact that Moore is neither a keeper or using current average the optimal money maker for me - plus hore may get another run in the side with May issue

The optimal money maker is LDU followed by Rockliff and butters pretty much in a dead heat

I have tried all manner of combos of a week 4 trade using the extra cash of going ldu and butters but scoring wise it only delays what I’d get with rockliff a week earlier

Scott is the second trade out due to his average and that low score hitting him twice - think he might be dropped as well

This is all based on a 2 game average mind you so the Question is who are most likely to sustain their average:
Rocky at 127 (had one season at 132 but otherwise 110 likely max if he stays fit)
LDU at 99
Butters at 78

Or do people think there are some rookie/mid-price gainers whose average will get higher still?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back