Review AUTOPSY: Dogs Win A Cracker Over Hawthorn (despite many supporters panicking as usual) - Rd 2, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Think English is doing far better than what his hitout stats suggest. Needing a rest should be the only reason he doesn't play from now on

Rest him in a couple of weeks when Boyd and Trengove can come back in.

Just watched the replay. Good lord, Mcadam should stick to channel 31. Seems like a lovely bloke but so far out of his depth.
He's definitely not media polished but I find his perspective interesting. He didn't just trot out all the same lines that most of them do and a new voice was good to freshen things up a bit IMO.

He's definitely not media polished but I find his perspective interesting. He didn't just trot out all the same lines that most of them do and a new voice was good to freshen things up a bit IMO.

The thing that annoyed me was his post-game interviews out on the field. The first thing he asked our players was if they knew Shiel and Burgoyne had been off for the last quarter. Firstly, why the hell would they know that? And secondly, they just played in a monumental upset win and you want to ask them about their opponents interchange rotations? Just terrible reading of the moment.

The thing that annoyed me was his post-game interviews out on the field. The first thing he asked our players was if they knew Shiel and Burgoyne had been off for the last quarter. Firstly, why the hell would they know that? And secondly, they just played in a monumental upset win and you want to ask them about their opponents interchange rotations? Just terrible reading of the moment.
Q: So do you think having two on-field leaders hamstrung on the bench at a vital time of the game affected the result
at all and aided in your comeback ?

A: I don't care, where is my bottle of Gatorade, we won FFS !

It's why Marngrook is so good, he and Grant feel like normal people unlike the footy show. Sure Gilbert isn't as polished but he has good insight and is passionate while Grant (and Leila) is as one eyed a Bulldog as you can get without running out in the jumper.

It's why Marngrook is so good, he and Grant feel like normal people unlike the footy show. Sure Gilbert isn't as polished but he has good insight and is passionate while Grant (and Leila) is as one eyed a Bulldog as you can get without running out in the jumper.

Sorry I found Gilbert cringe worthy and terrible to the ear.

I’ve also tried to watch Marngrook and just can’t cop it. Amateur at best it’s not for me

It actually makes me look reasonable and that’s not easy to do Lol
It's funny, I used to think you were fairly unreasonable when I first joined up on this forum. After a while of being here and seeing what a genuine melt looks like, I definitely take that back haha

It's funny, I used to think you were fairly unreasonable when I first joined up on this forum. After a while of being here and seeing what a genuine melt looks like, I definitely take that back haha

I have not instigated an argument for months and that’s why I haven’t received a ban lately. I won’t back down but I do not start them

Anterass seems to want to pick a fight and then just argues around in circles until the other person just gives up.

I have tried matey and the only “arguments” I have now are with the same few who simply don’t like me.

I have so many people on ignore now it’s hard to read threads.

I also find it amusing when people who apparently have me on ignore discuss me and sook about me when I’m not even part of the convo.

Anyway it’s all fun and games GO DOGS

I have not instigated an argument for months and that’s why I haven’t received a ban lately. I won’t back down but I do not start them

Anterass seems to want to pick a fight and then just argues around in circles until the other person just gives up.

I have tried matey and the only “arguments” I have now are with the same few who simply don’t like me.

I have so many people on ignore now it’s hard to read threads.

I also find it amusing when people who apparently have me on ignore discuss me and sook about me when I’m not even part of the convo.

Anyway it’s all fun and games GO DOGS
Yeah I gave up engaging with him because of the constant arguments that seem to spring up. Realised it's more enjoyable to ignore the *******s on here, and once you trim down the list of posters it can be a pretty good forum tbh

Yeah I gave up engaging with him because of the constant arguments that seem to spring up. Realised it's more enjoyable to ignore the *******s on here, and once you trim down the list of posters it can be a pretty good forum tbh

Hey I’m not angel I’m happy to admit that but I’d like anyone to find an “argument” I’ve had lately that I instigated

The mods watch me like a hawk and the snowflakes on here mash the report button when i say anything they don’t like but I’ve tried to play nice, I just won’t sit here and cop abuse from the clique who then blame me for starting it.

Anyway let’s hope we are switched on this week and get to 3-0. Would be an amazing start and only need one more win after that to reach my season tally on wins

lol No idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey I’m not angel I’m happy to admit that but I’d like anyone to find an “argument” I’ve had lately that I instigated

The mods watch me like a hawk and the snowflakes on here mash the report button when i say anything they don’t like but I’ve tried to play nice, I just won’t sit here and cop abuse from the clique who then blame me for starting it.

Anyway let’s hope we are switched on this week and get to 3-0. Would be an amazing start and only need one more win after that to reach my season tally on wins

lol No idea
Don't like our chances against Collingwood, but we haven't been 3-0 since 2009 which feels like a lifetime ago. Not sure what I feel about our chances.

Gold Coast are performing better than last year clearly, but they came up against Saints and Freo sides that both played like dogshit and both were close games. Hopefully we can put up a convincing win because that will do wonders for confidence. I think one of the biggest differences for us this year could be Schache. If he's able to perform as a key forward, that basically makes the difference between us being bottom 6 like last year, or pushing for finals. If Schache manages another bag of 4 and we can win convincingly, the season is on

Different is good. He was not though in my opinion. Fumbled over words, ummed and arred his way through some pretty ordinary questions.
If his name was Cameron Ling, hed get canned.
He's not great, legitametly forgot GWS were a side a year or two ago.

Agreed, that was a big gaff but for his first rodeo I can forgive him that.

Yeah, overall I prefer him to 75% of Channel 7s commentary team. The average quality of their commentators is below amateur. They've got no one on the same level as Anthony Hudson for Fox.

Different is good. He was not though in my opinion. Fumbled over words, ummed and arred his way through some pretty ordinary questions.
If his name was Cameron Ling, hed get canned.
He's not great, legitametly forgot GWS were a side a year or two ago.

What’s a GWS ????

I agree, I think most people struggle doing their first game and I hope we get more of him, thought he raised some interesting points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back