AFL 2019 - AFL Round 3

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

To a degree.
I could probably list 50 individual events that wont happen this year and could give you increased value and if you put $10 on each of them I'd probably walk away with $500. The Brownlow is a perfect example. I see so many people say they chucked $100 on random player with no realistic chance of winning (only really a mathematical chance) because he was "value" at 95-1. That's easy money for the bookie, even if he was over the odds and should have been a 80-1 chance.

H2H markets is a different story because in a two team result like the AFL any one team is always a chance.
You need a reasonable edge though especially if you're going to take outsiders.

I still think its important to separate mathematical chances from somewhat realistic chances.

You take take Mav Weller to win the Norm Smith at 5001$ because BetEasy thinks he plays for St. Kilda not Richmond.

2.5u T.Kelly 25+, M.Crouch 30+ $2.23 (lads)
3u Dangerfied over 110.5 fantasy $1.87 (lads/neds)
0.5u Sloane 150+ fantasy $13 (BE)

Leaning crows to win this one, but not sure if I'd be better off taking either side under 24.5

Last edited:

2.5u T.Kelly 25+, M.Crouch 30+ $2.23 (lads)
3u Dangerfied over 110.5 fantasy $1.87 (lads/neds)
0.5u Sloane 150+ fantasy $13 (BE)

Leaning crows to win this one, but not sure if I'd be better off taking either side under 24.5

can add a unit or 2 Dangerfield under 115.5 @1.95 (SB) if you want to try your luck

can add a unit or 2 Dangerfield under 115.5 @1.95 (SB) if you want to try your luck
I’d probably be looking for 10 points to consider a middle for fantasy. Playing against the crows at Adelaide oval and a couple good mates is a massive game for him. I think he goes 120+

Josh Jenkins, Taylor Walker, Eddie Betts, Tom Hawkins, Gary Rohan, Gary Ablett 1+ Goal Each @ 3.3

tabtouch

I'd want odds 10 or higher for that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5/10 from disposal lines this year so put allllll a yo unit moneys on these at SB.
Cunnington gonna destroy the Hawks mids: Over 27.5 ($1.79)
Same with Higgins, no Howe: Over 28.5 ($1.85)
Clayton Oliver will get piggy: Over 30.5 ($1.92)
Sidebottom in poor form, hates the Eagles/Hutchings: Under 27.5 ($1.83)
Tom Scully looked very underdone last week: Under 21.5 ($1.92)

Rougie: Andrew Phillips bleeds goals. Callum Sinclair to kick 2 is $7.

Back