Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I traded Petro in though as a round 2 rookie correction. I should have grabbed Miers instead. :(

How about Burgess > Hore?
Just cause you traded him in, doesn’t make him a good selection. Burgess helpful with Moore swing. Piss Petro off IMO. You’d be lucky to make 100k before the Byes. You’ll make that in two weeks with Hore.

He's spending more time forward since Gaff returned
When Gaff was out he was at centre bounces and on the wing
With Gaff back in he gets centre bounces and then sits forward. Spent like 50% of the game in the forward half against the Pies (unsure what it was against Freo)
This was my thought all pre season, scored well in JLT but Shuey had very little TOG with Gaff playing as well, thought to self 'yeah field Sheed but upgrade to Gaff when he's back' Of course I completely ignored myself and didn't start Sheed

Fair enough. I didn't think his injury was anything major and his form didn't really set the world on fire. Now that you won this week, probably makes it more difficult for him to break back into the team again?
Guess is as good as mine. If or when selected, worth serious consideration.

On a rare note, I feel like I’m a step ahead already owning Marshall & Hore who look to be the most popular ‘INS’ this week.

Trade I’m leaning on this week is...

LDU>Stack/Ross
Dunkley>Whitfield

Will wait for teams before deciding.

Thank **** I traded him to Neale last week.
Hopefully Valente gets a gig.
I’ve got this kent stashed at M11. Played his first game in the WAFL last week and went well by reports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got this kent stashed at M11. Played his first game in the WAFL last week and went well by reports.
Freo supporters will know better, but I reckon Tom North might be closer to a debut than Valente.
North: 26 disposals, 5 marks and 10 tackles in round 1. 28 disposals, 4 marks and 7 tackles in round 2.
Valente: Didn't play round 1. 19 disposals, 2 marks and 6 tackles in round 2.

Valente injured at the start of the year so probably needs to build up in the magoos. Both looking like viable downgrade options in the coming weeks.

Sorry, why so triggered?

When I say consistent, I obviously refer to his SC scoring history, not judged over 4 games of this season where the standard deviation is stark and the sample size is too ridiculously small to base a solid decision off. Hence why I base my research off historical statistics as opposed to 4 games.

In 2018, Mundy played 15 games with Fyfe, where he also shared time between the FWD and MIDs and still managed to average 89 ppg. I never said he'd maintain his current scoring - which I highly doubt he will - i'm suggesting he is currently a bargain price for the consistent score he averages across his career with a small standard deviation.
Mundy might turn out to be a great POD, but he will be 34yo in a couple of months. The sample size of players that are able to maintain a consistent level of performance into their mid 30's is small, but good luck to you if he does. Will be a great POD. Big risk is he gets rested or injured at some stage.

Marshall doesn't have the size of most of the other rucks, but his work at ground level so far has been impressive. Averaging 16 disposals and 5 tackles a game so far. Biggest risk to Marshall is they might bring in Longer to have a dual ruck combo and then he gets pushed into more of a forward role. I got Marshall before his first prices rise, but if it was a decision between the two, I'd still take Marshall now. However, it wouldn't be much fun if we all made the same moves would it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back