Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toby Greene out again is ******* killing me. Wanna get r’o’b in this week. Might skip stack. Any ideas guys? Only $6k in the kitty so can’t get Marshall and rob in 7B8F7749-E477-4A44-9271-0D09AD16C951.png 2C6C3BEA-BF85-4A05-8470-209E927A62A3.png

Would've thought you'd traded out Jelwood and Dunkley by now

Nope, learnt lesson alot on trading out these types of players bit too prematurely........haha don't make me remind u of my memorable trades based on itchy finger. They both had last round to prove me otherwise and i saw too many alarm bells to be confident i can cull this week.

Shame i got Kelly, Crips also being annoying, but Jelwood/Dunks need to go first.

Still haven't decided on trades, got a few ideas actually with replacements.

Dunks to Marshall, is a gamble but the upside there and cash generation is too good to miss up.

Then i have room to play with Selwood despite price......Merret/Hopper/Taranto im eyeing off hard........even more now Taranto with Ward out rest of the year. But Hopper is interesting me too!

Geelong fans do you predict Tom Stewart is going to take the next step this year and be a top6/10 defender? Impressive thus far.

I’m going Bines > ROB
The forward line is the flakiest line and having Bines on the bench for 6-8 weeks with no new playing forward rookies on the horizon is risky. Little faith in the current ones remaining in their respective sides.

Geelong fans do you predict Tom Stewart is going to take the next step this year and be a top6/10 defender? Impressive thus far.

I’m going Bines > ROB
The forward line is the flakiest line and having Bines on the bench for 6-8 weeks with no new playing forward rookies on the horizon is risky. Little faith in the current ones remaining in their respective sides.
Tuohy coming in is the concern with stewart

Trade confirmed. Atkins>RoB.
(Setterfield M11/BinesF8)

Feels nice to have a live R3. Totally foreign to me.

Still pondering another trade for Stack but I might pass. There’s a wave of mids coming. Very keen on Ross & Hately with Rowbottom Hind Hayes also making debuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade confirmed. Atkins>RoB.
(Setterfield M11/BinesF8)

Feels nice to have a live R3. Totally foreign to me.

Still pondering another trade for Stack but I might pass. There’s a wave of mids coming. Very keen on Ross & Hately with Rowbottom Hind Hayes also making debuts.
Looking at doing something similar, still not sold on the second trade either.
Dam... Rotham for a few weeks would of been sweet with my current set up,
Duursma into M8 would cover a Butters type nicely.

Looking at doing something similar, still not sold on the second trade either.
Dam... Rotham for a few weeks would of been sweet with my current set up,
Duursma into M8 would cover a Butters type nicely.
Rotham was never going to have any JS in your best 22. Better it happened now or you’d be stuck with a dead cow.

Rotham was never going to have any JS in your best 22. Better it happened now or you’d be stuck with a dead cow.
Jettas Hammies are 1 twang away from a Harley Bennell, nice downgrade option still if he gets rested later in the year.
A couple of games bank 100k, nice.

Jettas Hammies are 1 twang away from a Harley Bennell, nice downgrade option still if he gets rested later in the year.
A couple of games bank 100k, nice.
That would be sweet if he’s a like for like inclusion for an LTI. Who else is he competing with for a spot and who’s on shaky ground to lose one?

Where's the bloody round 6 trades thread?!

I got $258k in the bank and I'm ready to traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade

Same as me. Will start upgrading next week and get the team going hitting the byes with a full team and trades in hand to navigate the byes. League oriented now.

Hore and ROB in this week for Butters via Duursma and Balta via Bines.
Sorry mate, just clarifying are these the trades you are suggesting I do this week or are they the ones you are doing?

Really struggling with who to trade out for ROB - Setters, Butters or Gibbons.

Loopholing Scott, so if he throws up 90+ it would bring the options down to two (B or G) so I can swing S to my mids as a donut.

I just think Butters (despite the 23) still has more money to make...

Gibbons > ROB?

Really struggling with who to trade out for ROB - Setters, Butters or Gibbons.

Loopholing Scott, so if he throws up 90+ it would bring the options down to two (B or G) so I can swing S to my mids as a donut.

I just think Butters (despite the 23) still has more money to make...

Gibbons > ROB?
Setters not playing the next two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back