Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the season surely
We are 2-2 and going up a team that is 3-1 away from home. Moore is best 22 and we need him to play
Cheers mate.
While I've got you what's the go with Treloar at the moment?
Past 2 weeks looks to be labouring and not attending clearances like the first 2. Numbers are down and 80's at his price is a concern for owners.

Cheers mate.
Past 2 weeks looks to be labouring and not attending clearances like the first 2. Numbers are down and 80's at his price is a concern for owners.
No clue what's going on, just seems a bit off, especially against the Dogs. He is attending centre bounces, just not getting a hand on it. Anyway I reckon he bounces back this week. Having him and Oliver hurts

Atkins being dropped is the talk on AFL's In The Mix and on the Cats board. Bloody hope not, just got a decent score. 1 more week is all I ask

thinking i could go Cousins to O'Brien, Drew to Marshall
i dont want to trade Drew yet but i'm 4k short of being able to use Parker instead.

it means i have 0 forward rookies on field and opens up a mid/fwd link...the thought of Parker being my only cover isnt very enticing though.
i doubt i'll have the gonads to do this but team selections just might sway me.

No clue what's going on, just seems a bit off, especially against the Dogs. He is attending centre bounces, just not getting a hand on it. Anyway I reckon he bounces back this week. Having him and Oliver hurts

Didn't attend 1 centre bounce in the first quarter.. subsequently was only on around 14 points at Quarter Time.

Spent alot of time at Half Forward.
Adams back has had an impact.

Cheers mate.
Adams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure yet.
Last weeks two were non-reversed mid week trades after a virus laid me low for days - sorry to anyone whose messages I missed, was crook as a dog-, but Marshall went great guns and stuck it right up the bloke who clowned him last week. Gawn I'll have to live with (should have been Grundy if at all, but was actually planning on sticking with the no big two strategy, oops), but he was good by the sounds.

Any rooks must trades?
Who are the best fallen premos?
Hore, Stack, Ross looking like good rookie trade ins.

ROB tempting for ruck cover but JS iffy. Can then use Bines to loop fwd rooks. Though Setters rubbed out for 2 lets us do that anyway. ROB could be backup for a Mumford gambit, if you have say a Goldy R2.

Marshall the main "premo" target, you already have him so would be eyeing off defenders atm (Laird Sicily Simpson have all bled heaps). Cogs in the middle. Or plan for Menegola, Smith, Dahl down fwd in a couple (or Olipig in mids).

Atkins being dropped is the talk on AFL's In The Mix and on the Cats board. Bloody hope not, just got a decent score. 1 more week is all I ask
I traded Stack for Gibbo .....going Atkins gives me more $$$ .....but surely Atkins comes back again ....or does he ?

I guess it's time for my weekly "WTF do I do about Dunkley?" session.

Up? Down? Sideways?

Holler for a you-know-who?

Or hollllllllllllllllllllllld cos he's actually a good player, not a million miles off good form and just a role-tweak away from being a keeper?

Hello,

I have returned again, looking for any advice for my team for this week. I am concerned that I have used 2 trades each week(guess it was necessary to fix my team). What would you recommend this week?

Thanks! 2019-04-17 10_55_50-My Team - Fantasy AFL - The Herald Sun SuperCoach AFL.png

I guess it's time for my weekly "WTF do I do about Dunkley?" session.

Up? Down? Sideways?

Holler for a you-know-who?

Or hollllllllllllllllllllllld cos he's actually a good player, not a million miles off good form and just a role-tweak away from being a keeper?
Its my biggest problem too.

right now I'm thinking keep Dunkley for one more week and see how he goes against Carlton AND get Marshall.

Hello,

I have returned again, looking for any advice for my team for this week. I am concerned that I have used 2 trades each week(guess it was necessary to fix my team). What would you recommend this week?

Thanks!View attachment 656272

# 1 Priority is to get Cripps ....that's all that matters !

Trade Mills to Rotham .....and Brad Crouch to Cripps ....and there's your Captain this week

I know Rotham has poor JS .....but to get Cripps & not totally stuff your side, you need to trade out a player of $290K+ in value ....that leaves few options, and you wouldn't want to weaken your fwds at this stage, with the s**t fwd rookies

# 1 Priority is to get Cripps ....that's all that matters !

Trade Mills to Rotham .....and Brad Crouch to Cripps ....and there's your Captain this week

I know Rotham has poor JS .....but to get Cripps & not totally stuff your side, you need to trade out a player of $290K+ in value ....that leaves few options, and you wouldn't want to weaken your fwds at this stage, with the s**t fwd rookies
I think Brad Crouch is a hold for a few weeks yet to come, but thanks!

I think Brad Crouch is a hold for a few weeks yet to come, but thanks!
And that's why you're in your current position ......you have to make aggresive moves

Last week I trade Brad for Neale

Brad's ceiling is 110-115 in any given week ......Cripps is 150-170

That 40-60 point variance can make a huge difference to ranking & wins ......you're batting against teams with Cripps as Captain, you can't win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back