Preview Polecpalooza 2019 (ft. Port Power and The North Melbourne Shinboners)

Remove this Banner Ad

Alyx

Unbelievably Disconnected
Feb 17, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
8BXEvol.jpg

Hahaha amazing preview.

I think we'll comfortably win this one but there's still a chance some complacency might creep in.

Port by 32.

Marshall to kick 4
Rozee 3
Robbie Gray to hit form again and snag a few

I know it’s been said to death, but I’m really looking forward for Pittard to keep hitting up Port targets

North Melbourne will win the toss, kick towards the hill, kick the first 4 goals of the game, we'll spend the entire game trying to come back, will briefly hit the front early in the fourth only for North to kick a centre bounce goal seconds later, and 47 last quarter inside 50s later, we'll lose by 3 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne will win the toss, kick towards the hill, kick the first 4 goals of the game, we'll spend the entire game trying to come back, will briefly hit the front early in the fourth only for North to kick a centre bounce goal seconds later, and 47 last quarter inside 50s later, we'll lose by 3 points.
Try this:

North Melbourne will win the toss, kick towards the hill, kick the first 4 goals of the game from six free kicks🤣 and we'll spend the entire game trying to come back, will briefly hit the front early in the fourth only for North to kick a centre bounce goal seconds later from a free kick that no one can work out why it was given, and 47 last quarter inside 50s later, we'll lose by 3 points.

In the last quarter, Jasper Pittard will run half the field, hit Ben Brown lace out who will then dish off back to Pittard as he converts on the run to put North in front.

We then win the centre clearance and the ball goes into our forward line and out of bounds. After the throw in, Robbie Gray gathers but Jared Polec pins his arms perfectly in a tackle and is rewarded for holding the ball.

Polec then counts down the seconds and kicks right as the siren sounds for a North win.

Which one is going to turn up.....

1555896546494.png

I fear we could be in for another week of this performance.... shouldn't be right....? I just don't know... however I do think with a performance as we did against the reigning premiers should bring us into a good positive attitude. Its a hard slog coming back from the west.

Port by enough methinks.

Hopefully it’ll be the same Norf outfit that has rocked up against freo & the bombres, but still there are absolutely NO excuses this time around for us.

But having said that I’m expecting another unconvincing home game by our players in front of about 36k.

Slightly more confident about this one than Richmond 2 weeks ago, purely because we have Marshall in the side and our forward line structure is so much better when he's there. Things that concern me are our Adelaide Oval form and our ability to put on strong performances when we're favourites.

Light week on the track coming back from the west.
North respond to vitriolic critisism ala Essendon and Richmond and smash us with a 5 goal to 2 first qtr.
We regroup, stay focussed, lead by 9 points at the break.
After a nothing first 7 or 8 minutes, we unleash a 6 goal 3rd qtr blast, and end up winning by 71 points.

Masthall and Rozee 4 each. Robbie, Sam, Zac and Boak 2 each.
Best: Slyce, Todd, Sam G, Ebo, SPP, Cluzza, Danny H and Rocky.
Highlight: Kochie gets a cream pie to the face during the qtr time break, and a stripper from the Crazy Horse streaks across the field during the last qtr to promote the after game acts at the venue for drunk Power fans..

Its as simple as, last week means nothing, if it isn't followed up by a win this week.

Can't afford another one of these super dominant terms where we are eventually beaten on the scoreboard.

Need to win 2 of this next 3 and get rolling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back