Preview Port Adelaide POWER vs Greater Western Sydney GIANTS, changes and preview. Positive vibes only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see how we kick a winning score with our forward line in tatters.

Dixon has a broken foot ffs.
Marshall is numb from the belly button down.
Finlayson isn't even in the team.

It's all down to Lord and Rioli.

If we do manage to pull this off, then it's going to be one for the ages.
dixon will make sure Lord is doing the decoy role, just you wait and see

I feel like I've heard every excuse in the book from the media re the low crowd number bar the elephant in the room Hinkley

"Saving themselves for the prelim" "believe port will lose" "cost of living has stopped people purchasing tickets" "GWS never draw a big crowd"

It could be one or multiple of those things, but it's also definitely the fact that last week was as vintage a Hinkley performance as you'll see and a lot of people are just over it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
remember we were promised, 'cheap clean renewable energy', oh the irony of it all. Hands up who fell for that doozer and funny how no-one uses that phrase anymore? Its a bit like 'ýou get what you deserve' oh the irony, we have got it in truck loads with Ken. I bet you didnt realise at the time what that phrase actually meant.

It’s not even to ‘show them’, people are sick of being served up the same garbage and told to enjoy it. Port play a boring game style and the team always crumble under pressure. How many times have port performed like they did against Brisbane under Hinkley? It’s Groundhog Day at this point.
And then we are labelled white noise if we have the audacity to complain.

The number one factor in the low crowd is last week's performance. You don't inspire hope or interest when you spend 5 months working towards a finals series and then come out and play weak and pathetic football in the first final and lose by 8 goals.
And you reappoint the buffoon of a coach for another 2 years before seasons end.

How odd is it to be receiving membership renewals for next season when this season is still technically alive? Just adds to the feeling of going through the motions with this finals campaign.

Don't really appreciate the 7.5% price rise either.
I am actually getting at 107.5% price reduction 😉

Do us a favour.

Put in a phantom purchase for 2 adult tickets at $35 via that link and let us know the results. Would be keen to see where they are located.
Row Z, top tier, right next to the scoreboard cathedral end.

Not kidding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are we still $1.60 favourites lol. Every comment in the media is "Port look really banged up", "Giants are flying". Koch must've sunk a mill or two on a bet to give the appearance that it's a shoe in.

Should be closer to $1.90, maybe even $2.10.
It's that price because there are few GWS supporters and plenty of Port supporters willing to put on a fun bet that is silly money on a losing bet.

I saw that. I bought tickets for my wife and i. Paid $170.00 Then saw they were now selling family tickets for $50.00. I could have got a family ticket then.
If your expecting to get in the Mrs good books and get laid Saturday night... your gonna be disappointed...

🤔 unless... she is an angry/horny drunk... then ya gonna be in trouble...

I wish U luck.

How are we still $1.60 favourites lol. Every comment in the media is "Port look really banged up", "Giants are flying". Koch must've sunk a mill or two on a bet to give the appearance that it's a shoe in.

Should be closer to $1.90, maybe even $2.10.
Reason we are favourites is because we have been a top 4 side most of the year and GWS just scraped into the 8 at the death.

If your expecting to get in the Mrs good books and get laid Saturday night... your gonna be disappointed...

🤔 unless... she is an angry/horny drunk... then ya gonna be in trouble...

I wish U luck.
Another reason to hate night Port games.
We play better in the day and if we lose you get some time to get over the depression before you go to bed🤪

How odd is it to be receiving membership renewals for next season when this season is still technically alive? Just adds to the feeling of going through the motions with this finals campaign.

Don't really appreciate the 7.5% price rise either.
Wouldn't have thought very good planning to be honest, who is going to fork out for next years membership when they have to spend $$ on flights, hotels, and tickets for a grand final. Oh that's right, nobody thinks that will be an issue, not even at Port Headquarters.

Hinkley, in an article in the Tiser, is pleading for the fans to fill empty seats. Not a smart move by Port. The reason for the poor ticket sales is chosen as the front man to increase ticket sales.

Not smart at all.
Depends.

If he said “I promise to quit if we lose in front of 53000 fans.”……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back