Preview Changes and Preview Brisbane vs Ports @ Gabba, qualifying final thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy G read out some things on 5AA that was old school Port Adelaide, that he would tell the players and it was absolute gold and I hope it made its way to Alberton but with that coaching staff they are too arrogant to use it but it was just the best.

Go Power!!!
That was bloody great and straight from the mouth from someone who has lived through some serious premiership success and knows a thing or two.

As this whole board know, ken's attitude and language is that of a loser. Fact. It is modest, safe, giving them an out when they lose. They are also shielded from any criticism, from the uneducated "white noise". No wonder they all love him so much. Ken the molly-coddler.

That was bloody great and straight from the mouth from someone who has lived through some serious premiership success and knows a thing or two.

As this whole board know, ken's attitude and language is that of a loser. Fact. It is modest, safe, giving them an out when they lose. They are also shielded from any criticism, from the uneducated "white noise". No wonder they all love him so much. Ken the molly-coddler.
I tell ya, it warmed the cockles of my heart from the Antarctic blast that is usually coming down from Alberton.

I would love Rozee, Butters and Horne-Francis to go old school and find glory in the battle for victory.

Be nice if we turn up for this game, assholes like King & Huddo predicting 10 goal blowouts Brisbane's way is giving me the shites.
Love how now ken is signed they are all PORT ARE GARBO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the umpires for this game is the cheat number #16 that has a long history of bending Port over most recently as the game against Geelong at Kardinia Park.

Aliir under a cloud apparently.

I bet he coughed at training once.
200.gif

Brisbane by 60.
Brisbane’s forward line has too many options both tall and small.
It won’t really matter though because port won’t turn up.

Need Ollie Lord to have an impact . How bout a breakout game Ollie . Rioli is another key , hopefully he fires , glad the club recruited him that’s for sure , great list management.
If we can win the midfield battle we’re in with a show because they have a strong forward line if it goes in quick . Burton will be important on Cameron if he can hold him .
Lycett will need to follow the big O if he goes deep forward because we struggle for height down back .
May the gods be on our side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back