Preview Changes and Preview Brisbane vs Ports @ Gabba, qualifying final thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In: Lycett, Mckenzie, Dixon, Marshall
Out: Hayes, Jonas, Evans, Lord

Brisbane by 30 as all of our ins elect to pass away. Ken to smile and brohug Zorko after the game.

Kane to blame something about humidity

We'll throw the game because Kenny wants to play the Stains or GWS rather than another pesky home prelim final with a one week break.

He's a genius.

There is something about the makeup of this 22 that just scares me. Its got some real plodders in the bottom 3-4 slots and a defence that features no defenders that are strong in their own right.

I reckon Cameron is the one who gets hold of us. Hipwood for some reason does * all except for when he plays us.

Bergman will be on a tall so we are gonna go back to the well on that tactic.

having close to full team this is the time to shine. I'm worried about dealing with Hipwood and Daniher
The ins will be so underdone and itll show. We half have an eye on week two i suspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if people are joking here but some of us might not be old enough to remember John Butcher.

In: Dixon, Marshall, McKenzie, Vincentini
Out: Hayes, Lord, Jonas, McEntee

F: Butters, Marshall, Rioli
HF: SPP, Finlayson, DBJ
C: Duursma, Wines, Bergman
HB: Houston, Alliir, Williams
FB: Farrell, McKenzie, Jones
1R: Dixon, JHF, Rozzee
int; Drew, Vincentini, Boak, Evans

Sub: Burton

This technically should be our toughest game, win this and we should be gf bound, but we have ken as coach so...

Still I have the most faith in this team since 2014 so I am pretty hopeful at the moment and pot committed of a gf birth

Let's gooooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back