Preview Changes and Preview vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-match at Pirate Life | Sunday 20 August | Pirate Life, 440 Murray St, Perth | Open from 10am | DJ, food and drink specials | Meet players Mitch Georgiades and Janelle Cuthbertson

This is a good sign, right?

Captains Run - open training
Saturday 19 August
Optus Stadium
3:30pm
Entry will be via Gate D from 3pm

Pre-Match @ Pirate Life
Sunday 20 August
Pirate Life Perth, 440 Murray St, Perth
Open from 10am
DJ, drink and food specials
Meet PAFC players Mitch Georgiades (AFL) and Janelle Cuthbertson (AFLW)

Post Match @ Optus Stadium
After the final siren
River View Room 3, level 3 West. Enter via lobby 126 or 135.
Player interviews

According to Timmy G this arvo Chadbro luuuvz 'im.
At good clubs players get picked based on their output on the field, not based on whether or not a coach loves them.

I reckon Jonas has been ok the last 2 weeks. But there are teams he doesn't really have a match up for. Not sure who he'll line up on this week, or against Collingwood, Brisbane or Melbourne.

Charlie Cameron, Jamie Elliott and Christian petracca of course!

Excited Tom Hiddleston GIF by Marvel Studios

I'm keen to see if Wines, Burton and Powell-Pepper can maintain their form.

Hopefully Farrell and Lachie Jones get amongst it.

I get the feeling Luke Jackson will have too much energy for Hayes but he might get him in the centre square.

If Lord doesn't play, we are going in a bit short but I don't have a problem with that.

It could be a free flowing, high scoring game.

I get the feeling Luke Jackson will have too much energy for Hayes but he might get him in the centre square.
I thought Hayes would be ok in the ruck against Ryder last year, considering he has 8cm on him...

thats the thing with Hayes. Now Lord probably stays in so we have the option of subbing hayes and putting Finlayson in the ruck.

I reckon Jonas has been ok the last 2 weeks. But there are teams he doesn't really have a match up for. Not sure who he'll line up on this week, or against Collingwood, Brisbane or Melbourne.

Michael Walters is out injured this week, but Lachie Schultz bagged 5 in the Durrby, and the other Frederick fella likes a goal or two...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting in 3rd with a double chance up for grabs and I honestly couldn't care less what the team looks like. The Hinkley re-signing has completely sucked the excitement out of me...
I honestly can't believe people are cracking it this week like it was some big shock Hinkley has re-signed. It has been very obviously happening for quite a while now. Whether you like the guy or not, we are a chance for a top 2 spot and up to our eye balls in a premiership tilt with a very young and exciting list. Stop your sooking and just support the team.

I honestly can't believe people are cracking it this week like it was some big shock Hinkley has re-signed. It has been very obviously happening for quite a while now. Whether you like the guy or not, we are a chance for a top 2 spot and up to our eye balls in a premiership tilt with a very young and exciting list. Stop your sooking and just support the team.
Yeah nah. We are a s**t club run by s**t people We don't deserve a premiership.

The Heave Hoes are doing their retro thing this week. I assume they were waiting for a home game to do it, but the jumper they will be wearing was an away jumper according to Fremantle Away Jumpers

1692339394283.png

Luke McPharlin and Troy Cook late ins for the Frockers

Yeah nah. We are a s**t club run by s**t people We don't deserve a premiership.
You may well be right, but sheesh watching the replay of our midfield carving up last weekend brings a bloody tear to the eye. I'm torn.

Back on topic, would love to see Jackson. We've been guilty of not giving developing players a decent run to see whether they can make it.

FREMANTLE

In:
B.Banfield, T.Emmett
Out: J.Corbett (omitted), M.Walters (calf), N.Erasmus (sub)
New: Tom Emmett
R22 sub: Neil Erasmus

PORT ADELAIDE
In:
Nil
Out: F.Evans (omitted)
R22 sub: Francis Evans

B: D Williams 23, A Aliir 21, D Houston 5
HB: K Farrell 6, T Jonas 1-C, R Burton 3
C: Z Butters 9, W Drew 28, X Duursma 7
HF: W Rioli 15, T Marshall 4, J McEntee 41
F: D Byrne-Jones 33, J Finlayson 11, S Powell-Pepper 2
Foll: S Hayes 25, O Wines 16-C, C Rozee 20
I/C: M Bergman 14, J Horne-Francis 18, O Lord 30, L Jones 34

Sub: T Boak 10
Emergencies: F Evans 31, H Jackson 39, J Mead 44

The AFL version of changes looks weird with NIL in even though Boak is the tactical sub and will play at some stage.

So Ollie Lord keeps his spot, phew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back