Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buget

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
After a particularly bruise free game for freo, they will go in full of confidence. Waters may miss with suspension. But not predicting too many changes for Freo.

Hayes looked like his shoulders were at different heights, so not sure if he will pull up well. If Visentini doesn’t get up, I suppose that means Teakle? Need a decent ruck against Freo.

Boak is probably the only other to be considered.

I’m going:

Boak for Evans
Visentini/Teakle/Hayes for the ruck spot (depending on who is fit)

I don't think Hayes can get up?

If he can he deserves another run.

Dante with a nick in a calf muscle. No that's not a one week injury for mine. Has to ruck 85% of the game and that ends badly carrying any injury.

Teakle gets a run.

Hayes will be an AFL premiership ruckman this year

He needs to stay in the side if fit
Agreed.

Seriously Ken/Josh, if you asked Connor, Zak, Jason, Ollie, Willem, et al if they would want a tap ruckman if they also needed to do more work defensively without the ball to makeup for his lack of tank, what do you think they’d say?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d gamble with Orazio over Mcentee. But I can’t see Orazio scrapping and tackling and holding interceptors from flying etc as much as Mcentee.

But on the other hand Raz could kick 3-4 goals, and can draw players out of the 50.

Or go down in the first 5 minutes

I’d gamble with Orazio over Mcentee. But I can’t see Orazio scrapping and tackling and holding interceptors from flying etc as much as Mcentee.

But on the other hand Raz could kick 3-4 goals, and can draw players out of the 50.

Or go down in the first 5 minutes

Not sure he holds up, your last point is more on the money.

Farrells game was pretty bad. A lot of missed tackles, played loose, couldn't find the ball for the first 3.5 qtrs. Wouldn't drop him though.

Lord might be in trouble. Not presenting enough atm

Yes, Ollie still looks lost at this level. Not sure we have many alternatives though.

As with last week 'ins' and 'outs' will depend upon who is available. Hopefully we are through this virus or whatever it is that has made half the list crook. Injury we have to expect but a mystery illness on top of it all is hard to take.

This really is shaping as a must win game. The media are full of 'Port have secured a top four finish' which is well and good but we need to finish second and secure a home final. If we have to win a qualifier against Collingwood at the MCG or Brisbane at the Gabba we may be up against it.

Last edited:
This really is shaping as a must win game. The media are full of 'Port have secured a top four finish' which is well and good but we need to finish second and secure a home final. If we have to win a qualifier against Collingwood at the MCG or Brisbane at the Gabba we may be up against it.
I agree, especially given, our reward for beating Collingwood in a 4th v 1st final would be..... to potentially play them at their home ground in a Grand Final.

We maybe able to do that once, we wouldn't be likely to do it twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back