Preview Port Adelaide POWER vs Greater Western Sydney GIANTS, changes and preview. Positive vibes only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually the worst Top 4 I think I've ever seen.
Its a weird year. Three of the top 8 were total s**t for a majority of the year before going on the rampage. While they rampaged, the teams currently in the top 8 faded.

It’s unbelievable we had nearly 40,000 against Richmond in the last round a midday start and nothing on the game. He we are in a final and they are practically giving away tickets surely the alarm bells should be ringing.
I am a dyed in the wool Port supporter from years ago and I am not feeling excited at all about this game in fact I am dreading it.
Thing is if we as supporters are dreading it, internally you can bet they're feeling the exact same, they're not completely oblivious to our trend in finals.

On moto g62 5G using BigFooty.com mobile app

WE'VE GOT THIS TWO TOP 4 SIDES WON"T GO OUT IN STRAIGHT SETS

Lol i remember being somewhat pissed off north beat Geelong in the Friday night semi in 2014, as statistically I thought it was highly unlikely both qualifying final losers went out in straight sets but we beat freo the next night. One of my favourite wins that one.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the other things I spend money haven't been failing to meet my expectations, changing nothing, and trying to gaslight me into thinking my expectations are unfair.

We wouldn’t be any different to every other club. I honestly didn’t even realise it had gone up until I read it on here.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bloody sad isn’t it.
Zero excitement for a home final.
If I thought we had any mental fortitude as a team and a club I might think there was a slight chance of an against the odds GF appearance but this club has only managed to disappoint year after year.
Add to that the VIC club fairytale, umpiring, repeated short turn arounds and I just have no faith.
The AFL will do us no favours, and we have done ourselves no favours either.
Just meh. Yeah it’s sad.
There’s a bit of a fear of losing this week rather than excitement of a finals win , it’s probably partly a natural thing after losing last week, we’re a bit banged up it seems but it’s football , you do the best you can and with a bit of luck we’ll get up , a bit of bad luck and we could be in trouble but through bad luck or bad management we’re not at our best for the finals , but still I’ve got my ticket and my mates are going as well so hoping for a good night .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back