Autopsy Rd 5 Did Blues win? They s**t it in!

Which players do you think played well in Round 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

HD Sports & 8 zillion Law & Order episodes for under $40.

They pick the murderer, rapist or murderer/rapist in the first 5 mins.

They are about to put him away before he gets off on a legal technicality.

Right before he is about to reoffend, they uncover the missing piece of the evidence puzzle and... DOONK DOONK...he's cuffed and taken in.

Sorry for the 8 zillion spoilers :p

Slime? Wilson is out of her depth talking onfield football matters. That's not her strength and when she strays outside her field of expertise (that's debatable) she often flounders.
Same goes for all. She should know better than that, but sometimes one just can't help themselves.
Wonder what Judd may say. Yiu know that smirk is on its way.

Yeah that Juddy smirk is boss

Going over the game again - and just noticed this from Dwayne - Crystal Ball or what !!?

EDIT : make sure you have the sound on - kind of the point.

The commentators really loved the blues today - reckon the entire country was behind us. Dunstall was begging for us to crack that ton - Dwayne was extactic about it.

Plenty of hate for the commentators around here over the past few years - fair enough maybe. Always thought Eddie was brilliant towards us.

Right before he is about to reoffend, they uncover the missing piece of the evidence puzzle and... DOONK DOONK...he's cuffed and taken in.

But it happens to a different fictional dingbat each time

So something like the big blonde guy feeding the little dark-haired guy? Is that what you're trying to say?

Maybe you should watch the game before you comment on it.

Good to see you quoted me in full and chose to take a select edit from said quote to further your agenda …

"I was also worried about Angus Schumacher leading a few of our Caucasian kids off the straight and narrow. I mean, check out his name. Carjacking anyone?"

Some of your posts might come back to haunt you …..

Last edited by a moderator:
Going over the game again - and just noticed this from Dwayne - Crystal Ball or what !!?

EDIT : make sure you have the sound on - kind of the point.

The commentators really loved the blues today - reckon the entire country was behind us. Dunstall was begging for us to crack that ton - Dwayne was extactic about it.

Plenty of hate for the commentators around here over the past few years - fair enough maybe. Always thought Eddie was brilliant towards us.

couldn't agree more

I'm only halfway through the thread but here's some thoughts from me that absolutely nobody demanded:

- We controlled the ball beautifully and in stark contrast to the week before. Bolts has talked about how 'coachable' this group is before and this is a great example; a complete 180 on the ball control from last game. We selected a tall team again, but this time it worked because we played to our strength (height). This is something that is often overlooked - playing the game style to suit your team is far more important that getting some arbitrary 'team balance' right. The balance is relative to your game plan. We got that balance right.

- Tackling pressure was good in our F50. Could probably lift a little more around the ground, but the low numbers might be explained by the above team selection point.

- We used the middle of the park when it was on and did it pretty well. Sexy.

- Listened to Bevo's post-game presser and I liked hearing him praise the way our defenders play as a unit. Seems they are demanding respect from opposition coaches and teams. Excellent.

- Good to see some love for the Plow. He hasn't deserved the criticism this year. After round 3 he was rated the 7th best general defender in the comp.

- Loved Walsh's celebratory "V" for Vanilla sign at the end :)

- Polson didn't get much of it but the pressure was there. His shepherd set up Gibbons' first goal. Gotta lift or risk being dropped for Cunners.

- LOB had a down game but never stops trying. I think he will get there but it will just be a slower burn. I reckon he will be a lot like Isaac Smith who was drafted later than usual. Except now we have him in our system for a few years before he is ready to go bang.

The big question is whether this is a turning point or a flash in the pan. Can't wait to find out :)

I can see why absolutely nobody demanded your thoughts, Shan :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She blames the supporters and making out she is the voice of our Club. :sick:

After last week on Footy Crucified on the development of SPS & Harry & after yesterdays win, she said this tripe:-
"Clearly better than Carlton supporters thought"

**** off Caro

GOODLORD!

Audio ...
https://www.3aw.com.au/caroline-wilson-and-a-carlton-fan-discuss-those-comments-on-footy-classified/

I don't get her comments about Harry and asking why he has taken so long to come on.
He had back stress fractures in his first year so this is his 3rd season. He played well last year and kicked bags of 3 several times and kicked 4 goals in another game. She clearly does not take much notice of our games. And when have Carlton supporters been frustrated with either of these players? Especially Harry.

Good to see you quoted me in full and chose to take a select edit from said quote to further your agenda …

"I was also worried about Angus Schumacher leading a few of our Caucasian kids off the straight and narrow. I mean, check out his name. Carjacking anyone?"

Some of your posts might come back to haunt you …..

None of my posts will comeback to haunt me, esp anything re Schumacher. I just quoted the part that you were wrong. Have you checked out the game yet?

Nothing beats CSI, image of offender from the eye lense of a dead body...that is fair dinkum.

About the time I decided to pack the series in!!

that long missile from simmo to hit up levi for our 2nd goal couldn't be executed better by any other player in the game - it was as good as you will ever see
How nice is it that we don't have to rely on Simmo having a 30+ touch game and being everywhere at once to be confident in the ability of the backline?

Saw someone compare them to Gerard Healy and Diesel at there best in Sydney, fair comparison.

Yes, journalist in Sunday Herald-Sun. They, (Williams & Healy) were a fantastic duo for The Swans. Like to think there is an accurate comparison there for our team.
If good enough, it should go a long way to attaining our holy grail 17th flag.

christ - you'd think she'd questioned all our parentages - I get it - caro asked a question about our players - how sensitive are we us poor little darlings?

Thy, she was once hard hitting, respected, but she also had great feeders, now she struggles.

Targeting Harry and SPS, on the back of a lack of continuity shows her lack of understanding

Caro would have had more clout if she wanted to target our later picks, list fillers, or stripping the list of mature talent, but given she already went down that road previously, her lack of new material, shows her time is coming to an end

Back