Preview Rnd 6 - Carlton v Hawthorn Sunday April 28th 3.20PM @ UTAS - Team Post #1331

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really not a fan of the change, going 4 talls has never really worked for us in the past and can't see it working now.

REally hoping he is a late out for Cuningham. The fact the blues website has the phrase "Should Curnow play" gives me some hope.

How many games has Kennedy played in the last 5 weeks?

Cuningham played 3 really good games in the pre-season - Kennedy didn't play 1. Cuningham played a good game in round 1. Kennedy has played a could of oridnary game sin the VFL and 1 good one against a very ordinary side.

So yes I would take Cuningham over Kennedy on form. As well as all the other reasons I have outlined.

Where is your positive arugment for Kennedy?

Teams are out Macca, move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like many, I would have liked to have seen Cuningham get a run, but my God, with Charlie named, we're already much better (on paper, at least) than last week.

Structure is going to be a challenge.

Take an already top heavy forward line side and bring in a tall forward for a small.

Unless, of course, we are being bullshitted..........

4 talls ...... please no, not again ...
Unless Charlie isn't right and is a late change or is playing somewhere more up the ground, that is not the right way to go here.

Of course Stratton and Shiels return when we play them. Just our luck.

Hope to see

B: Dale Thomas, Liam Jones, Caleb Marchbank
HB: Nic Newman, Jacob Weitering, Lachie Plowman

FOLL: Matthew Kreuzer, Sam Petrevski-Seton, Paddy Dow
C: Charlie Curnow, Patrick Cripps, Sam Walsh

HF: Zac Fisher, Levi Casboult, Ed Curnow
F: Marc Murphy, Harry McKay, Mitch McGovern

I/C: Kade Simpson, Jack Silvagni, Lochie O’Brien, Michael Gibbons

That's a very good looking side

Blues by 22 points

Status
Not open for further replies.