Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 14th March 7.30PM @ MCG - Team Stickied

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone else previously said, biggest issue with Lynch being in the team is him injuring one out players.

I believe he's coming in underdone and he's a dirty player at the best of times. Just hoping out backline comes out unscathed from him
Good point, as he has always been a sniper and takes his frustrations out on the opposition particularly when they are not expecting it.......just ask Collins the F.B. from the Suns:mad:

I see Kemp as a talented footballer being made into a defender. The attacking part I like but I still find he gets caught out of position a lot.

When Marchbank Weitering Durdin come back, not to mention improvement in Cowan, Cincotta & Wilson, selection will be very interesting and I don’t know the answer
The midfield.

My hope is that we play well enough to ensure Liam Baker thinks he would rather stay in Victoria and aim for a fourth premiership with another big club, rather than head back to Perth and a likely lack of team success with either West coast or Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh… I remember when Lynch used to rag doll us playing for Gold Coast. Those were the days.
i remember sitting front row of the second tier at docklands, we kicked the first few then stunk for the rest of the game, one of his shots went through post height then hit my mother in the head.

not one of our great games under teagueball (2018)

Who plays on him tonight? Young?

While Young was good last week that matchup gives me the 5 goal heebie jeebies.
I don’t discount that it could happen again tonight. I was more or less remembering how infuriating it was to see it happen every single time against Gold Coast. We’d be relying on Levi turning up at the other end to try and get some sort of counter on the scoreboard

Game Day 😎

I’m excited. It’s all about effort. We have the players and we have the game plan.

Bring effort and we beat anyone and we should easily handle Richmond

Big games for Owies Hollands Carroll Cottrell Cuningham Durdin with a heap of players back next round. That should ensure a big effort

Blues by 38 points

If Harris Andrews and Jackson Payne can't handle them however the hell will Josh Gibcus and whoever else that they play tall down back be able to do if we can win our fair share of the pill.
There were some priceless looks on Harris Andrew's face last week when Charlie was outmarking him.😃

I liked the look of shear disbelief/defeat when Harry marked in front of him to kick the winner
You could see the 'doh! You prick Charlie' thought bubble above his head.

i remember sitting front row of the second tier at docklands, we kicked the first few then stunk for the rest of the game, one of his shots went through post height then hit my mother in the head.

not one of our great games under teagueball (2018)
... I blame Brendon McCullum for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back