Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 14th March 7.30PM @ MCG - Team Stickied

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stig, just curious, do you eat your culinary delights during the game? I for one can’t eat during a match!
same - before or at best halftime...........

Stig, just curious, do you eat your culinary delights during the game? I for one can’t eat during a match!

Chuck it all in the oven 90 minutes before the game, take it out 10 minutes before the start.

Old mate arrives with the dips & bread, then we graze throughout the game.

No plates.

It’s a scientifically proven system.😎👍

my late mum's birthday tomorrow (seriously, beware the ides of march) big tiger supporter - sorry, no prezzies for you, ma!!
The game is today not tomorrow….

I’ll be happy with a win but every part of me is itching to give the tiggers an absolute flogging. Like tigers fans leaving at half time flogging or an Yze early retirement out embarrassment flogging. I want to see the AFL ladder unable to put a percentage against Richmond because the Cosmos doesn’t have a number that low and Lynch can get stuffed as well.

Did she ever take you to Carlton v Richmond games, Thy?
mostly richmond, much to my father's disgust...........my first grand-final was 1967 - the fred swift mark on the goal line v geelong - if they'd had goal line technology like they do today, they'd be still reviewing it - my second grand final was 99 - kill me

I’ll be happy with a win but every part of me is itching to give the tiggers an absolute flogging. Like tigers fans leaving at half time flogging or an Yze early retirement out embarrassment flogging. I want to see the AFL ladder unable to put a percentage against Richmond because the Cosmos doesn’t have a number that low and Lynch can get stuffed as well.
A flogging that makes them play their youth the following game as they realise many careers are nearing completion

Not feeling as confident as I thought I would after last week but still confident in the boys to get it done tonight.

Nothing would please me more than to see Charlie kick 8-9 on the turnips in an absolute flogging without a single free kick going his way. The Pies board would be in full blown meltdown.
tigers board have the umps gifting us 5 goals from frees that haven't been given yet............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

picture-7600-1561082208.jpg
I heard that he’s a KC now.

Not having Walsh isn't ideal but it's not a game breaking out. Similar with Doc. As is Weitering. As is whoever else you want to throw up. Over the past 2 yrs, and start of this season, we've dealt with injuries to seemingly key players and have kept winning. I think we have developed a gamestyle and structure that can cover losses - we've also developed depth across the field.

I'm not overly worried about their ins or their team overall. Sure, there's lots of names there, but they are 2, 3 yrs removed from being the guns they were. This is a team most are predicting will finish bottom 6, if we don't go into this game confident and don't win by 3+ goals then it's a slightly disappointing result. A loss would be considered a bad loss.

We just beat Brisbane at home, they haven't lost there in 150 years or whatever it is the media says. A grand final team from last yr, at home with arguably the biggest home field advantage of the 20s, without Doc (the run started while he was off), Walsh or Weitering going up against a team pantsed by a team with a 1st game coach that didn't make finals last yr. We should not be panicking and saying we'd be happy with a 1 point win here

Not having Walsh isn't ideal but it's not a game breaking out. Similar with Doc. As is Weitering. As is whoever else you want to throw up. Over the past 2 yrs, and start of this season, we've dealt with injuries to seemingly key players and have kept winning. I think we have developed a gamestyle and structure that can cover losses - we've also developed depth across the field.

I'm not overly worried about their ins or their team overall. Sure, there's lots of names there, but they are 2, 3 yrs removed from being the guns they were. This is a team most are predicting will finish bottom 6, if we don't go into this game confident and don't win by 3+ goals then it's a slightly disappointing result. A loss would be considered a bad loss.

We just beat Brisbane at home, they haven't lost there in 150 years or whatever it is the media says. A grand final team from last yr, at home with arguably the biggest home field advantage of the 20s, without Doc (the run started while he was off), Walsh or Weitering going up against a team pantsed by a team with a 1st game coach that didn't make finals last yr. We should not be panicking and saying we'd be happy with a 1 point win here

Win tonight and we have North in a fortnight, Freo then Crows at Marvel. That's April 18

All these are very winnable and that's another 5 weeks of fitness and recovery for any players with still 18 rounds to go. It's a long year. I am in no rush to see Weitering Walsh Martin Marchbank Motlop E.Hollands until they are 100% ready. I like that the club now takes it's time and trusts the process and full fitness over a desperation to get a player in

If we can be 5-0 with players still coming back fully fit and getting games into others we are in a great spot

Win tonight and we have North in a fortnight, Freo then Crows at Marvel. That's April 18

All these are very winnable and that's another 5 weeks of fitness and recovery for any players with still 18 rounds to go. It's a long year. I am in no rush to see Weitering Walsh Martin Marchbank Motlop E.Hollands until they are 100% ready. I like that the club now takes it's time and trusts the process and full fitness over a desperation to get a player in

If we can be 5-0 with players still coming back fully fit and getting games into others we are in a great spot
That would be amazing & something we can now do with the depth available. Also loving the fact we're getting to the point where we can "plug & play" from the Reserves next man up and it's not an issue. Love what the club's doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back