Preview Rnd 6 - Carlton v Hawthorn Sunday April 28th 3.20PM @ UTAS - Team Post #1331

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No... but I'm sure it's a great place.

I can guarantee you it is.
Love the Alice surrounds....not so much Alice though. Plenty of rituals in the area also.....but we won't go there.

Just feels like a flip of the coin game to me, but reckon we could be could escape quicker through the midfield, giving our forwards every chance.
Some of our non-Cripps mids really got rolling last week. Just need something similar this week and it should be interesting.

Blue it’s a bit sad I know but the quality of my life does depend on the fortune or misfortune of the Bluebaggers.
There used to be a time when family and friends would know to tread lightly after a blues loss when talking to me. Things changed with the rebuild we had to have and i mellowed because it was like continually hitting your head up against a wall, no point. Instead trying to focus on the potential and growth of the list.

I'll save my anger and sadness until we're a mid ladder and above team again. Then, no doubt i'll return to taking most of the week to calm down until the next game starts to take priority. Can't wait to be really, really pissed off with losing again. Being patient sucks but that's the reality of it.

Today i reckon we're a good chance to build on last week. Blues by 14.

I wonder if Mick has been paid yet for completely destroying our club for a little while .
Or did he destroy it all on his own..

My theory DD is he is the coach we had to have. Made us so bad that we had to completely rebuild the club and get in the right people. If it wasn’t for MM we wouldn’t on the right path we are now

Unlikely that the Hawks will be as easy.
Yeah I think your post before Pass about the Dogs allowing us to play our game was fairly succinct, don’t think the Hawks will let this happen quite as easily as the Dogs did, how we adapt and respond to this will go a long way to deciding this game.

These days I like to go for a half hour or so walk around the neighbourhood after a loss, I find it helps clear the head and calm me down a bit. Find I usually come back feeling better, especially if I cross paths with families out walking their puppies or babies that I can kick. Definitely doesn't affect me like it once did.

Yep, made the most sense. Looking forward to seeing Cunners out there. Really excited me how he was developing before the kidney bruising. Gives me a bit more hope today with one less tall in front half.

Seems a more balanced side doesn't it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These days I like to go for a half hour or so walk around the neighbourhood after a loss, I find it helps clear the head and calm me down a bit. Find I usually come back feeling better, especially if I cross paths with families out walking their puppies or babies that I can kick. Definitely doesn't affect me like it once did.
Thanks for the laugh CFC. 🤣

I'm expecting the Hawks to really target the man today. Heard from a source there will be a late change to reflect this.

Out: Gunston
In: Matthew Newton

Wouldn’t surprise me if they pick Garlett as a small forward either?

I would not be upset if team balance has Garlett and Cuningham both in. One less tall in Levi would be a reasonably balanced team compared to Gold Coast.
Garlett as small forward not given up yet. But does need to find his own form there.

I know it wont be easy but if we play like last week and bring the same 4 Qtr effort i reckon we will win this game.

In saying that though whenever i think we are a Red hot chance we usually play like crap , so i don't know what to think honestly!

Just really hoping the Umpires are not the most talked about issue after the game but with the quality that they have been dishing lately i reckon they will be and what a farce it has been this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back