Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Essendon > 30 pts

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why was that deliberate and the first one wasn’t? Different umpire.

Umpire who just awarded that paid 3 out of the 4 deliberate calls tonight. One who failed to pay it hasn’t paid one tonight.

Other umpire paid 1 deliberate free kick.
Let's be honest, none of them should have been paid but that #1 umpire who ever that is dug himself a hole when he paid the first one.

Wait what did Hooker do?

Lynch shouldered into Bellchambers. His hands came up, is the only thing I can think of that an umpire would then give Lynch a free.
Hooker saw the Lynch shoulder and thought it was a free to Bellchambers. He rushed into Lynch who went to ground like a sad sack of spuds and got a 50m.
So, from a little way out and an angle, Lynch got brought around in front.
Soft.

Lynch shouldered into Bellchambers. His hands came up, is the only thing I can think of that an umpire would then give Lynch a free.
Hooker saw the Lynch shoulder and thought it was a free to Bellchambers. He rushed into Lynch who went to ground like a sad sack of spuds and got a 50m.
So, from a little way out and an angle, Lynch got brought around in front.
Soft.

Mate he barrelled Lynch straight over, even if you think the initial free kick wasn't there or if you think it should have been Bellchambers it would have been reversed for what Hooker did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing out exactly as I predicted. We are mediocre in dry weather but any sign of rain and we are putrid.

Back