Autopsy Smashed the Tigers - Rd 11, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win! Larky is very promising and takes the pressure off Ben. Mason Wood is getting some confidence back and Zuhaar is providing the pressure.

Think your game plan still needs some tweaking, as it is heart in mouth stuff when you are exiting the backline up the corridor.

Good luck with Shaw. He couldn't have had a better start. You better not play too well from now on or people may be reluctant to employ Brad next year, so you will have to pay him out!

4279ce4e9ce145be1364f1870f40f980.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Need the high res version!

Going to the Tigers board and reading their vitriol really only adds to the win. They have been drinking their own bathwater something chronic.
Two things stand out.
Their hatred of the venue. I've been to most AFL venues and how you can say it's a s**t venue is beyond me. It's not the MCG, but it's a world class stadium. I also travel across the country to watch North, little respect for people who wont traverse the Melbourne CBD. Not real supporters.
Secondly, the whining about Lynch not being protected enough just makes Taz's filthy rogering of him even more enjoyable. He destroyed him, pure and simple.

Going to the Tigers board and reading their vitriol really only adds to the win. They have been drinking their own bathwater something chronic.
Two things stand out.
Their hatred of the venue. I've been to most AFL venues and how you can say it's a **** venue is beyond me. It's not the MCG, but it's a world class stadium. I also travel across the country to watch North, little respect for people who wont traverse the Melbourne CBD. Not real supporters.
Secondly, the whining about Lynch not being protected enough just makes Taz's filthy rogering of him even more enjoyable. He destroyed him, pure and simple.

They should visit Blundstone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warming to Shawry.

What a win

Love those games where we tackle like men possessed

Zurhaar is a ******* animal

Two things stand out.
Their hatred of the venue. I've been to most AFL venues and how you can say it's a **** venue is beyond me. It's not the MCG, but it's a world class stadium. I also travel across the country to watch North, little respect for people who wont traverse the Melbourne CBD. Not real supporters.
If they’d been listening to ABC radio, as I was at the game, they’d have heard Mick Malthouse zero in on how poorly the side was using Lynch from almost the first minute to the last.

They might also consider that playing him injured, and teaching Rioli a lesson at selection, perhaps didn’t pay their opposition enough respect.

Was at last nights game..thin crowd for a friday night but nonetheless lost voice well worth it. Some of the most brutal fierce footy in a long time. Its nice to see 1v1 used more often and less stupid handballs. Scoreboard pressure is the most important and last two weeks proves that reward for effort.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Can someone explain to me why Jarrad Waite got such a armchair ride out of the AFL system when you had Wood/Zurhaar/Larkey in the reserves?

Surely this went a long way to costing Scott his job. These guys should have been in the side alot earlier then they were. How can you dump Brent Harvey to give young guys a chance yet plod along Jarrad Waite when you got those 3 in the reserves. All 3 are gems if you ask me and the idea that they had to wait for Waite to depart seems crazy to me

Was at last nights game..thin crowd for a friday night but nonetheless lost voice well worth it. Some of the most brutal fierce footy in a long time. Its nice to see 1v1 used more often and less stupid handballs. Scoreboard pressure is the most important and last two weeks proves that reward for effort.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

There were very few Richmond supporters. For a club with 100k members they only had about 10k max there. Probably even less.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can someone explain to me why Jarrad Waite got such a armchair ride out of the AFL system when you had Wood/Zurhaar/Larkey in the reserves?

Surely this went a long way to costing Scott his job. These guys should have been in the side alot earlier then they were. How can you dump Brent Harvey to give young guys a chance yet plod along Jarrad Waite when you got those 3 in the reserves. All 3 are gems if you ask me and the idea that they had to wait for Waite to depart seems crazy to me
I feel like you misunderstand what kinds of players each of them are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back