Game Day Round 11, 2019: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are they going to acknowledge the coaching is the issue.. Richo will do his presser and talk about how it’s hard to win when you don’t kick straight and use it poorly etc

Yes we have morons in our team who turn it over for fun but how many weeks do you want to bomb it in to the 50 and get intercepted before you change something ... even the commentators said our guys have nothing to kick to because the forwards are pushed so high up

Our game plan is shite our selections are shite I’ve had enough of the coach don’t even care that we’ve improved this year anyone with half a brain can see this set up doesn’t take us forward to the level we want

Retcho: screwing players development since 2013. Seriously, how do you stuff up the development of Sinclair and Coffield? If you just left them alone, standing in a paddock since they were drafter, they'd develop better than this.
Our draft picks seem to have all the flair or confidence coached out of them .

So we are playing like sh1t and you bag a commentator , yeah makes sense to me
Because I’m not watching it. Thought that was evident from my post.

Also. Dwayne.

Also one of my later posts commented on how shit we are. Which is pretty much based on me looking at the score and what I read in here.

But... y’know. St Kilda board. That’s how it is I guess.

I don't get why some here are blaming the fact that it's in China for this shitshow. We have a few players off their peak, but that doesn't mean the entire venture is worthless. Just the reverse in fact.

We are not much cop as a team right now, would have been the same in Melbourne or Alberton.

Gil: This is for the 1 million Australians of Chinese descent.

WTF - aren’t those people.... in Australia?

Thoughts from the game so far. It's bloody hot. I'm baking in the sun.
Port pressure is way better than ours. They are spreading better than us and prepared to sacrifice for each other. We just seem to be going through the motions.
Zero tackles inside our forward 50 in a half of football is pathetic.
There is more atomosphere on Mars than at this game!
Worth it but.

Went to tassie...****ed it, shouldve seen that out with some of our heritage ffs

Went to nz....****ed it, flop

Good friday.....got pantsed by a team that just parted with their coach last week..****ed it

China....go over for debut, players get crook, pants get pulled down, look like twats in our first showing, curently ****ing it.

Im getting a little tired.....

Anyone reckon there's a chance someone we play could have a rough day in front of goal? Not only are we unbelievably shit when kicking to score, every week the opposition lift their goal goal kicking accuracy 15 - 20% above the league average...

Billings is worth about $300,000 a year tops. He's like a not quite as good Taylor Duryea. He's giving me gastro watching his half arsed game style.
Mate you really do lose the plot in games. I think you had him as potential aa 3 games ago. And he playing forward because he obviously isn’t 100%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billings is worth about $300,000 a year tops. He's like a not quite as good Taylor Duryea. He's giving me gastro watching his half arsed game style.
Harsh on Billings. Been at least okay despite spending the last 24 hours expelling liquids from both ends.
Same can't be said for some teammates.

I posted on the Dees board last night after they choked against Adelaide and said that Goodwin is too soft as their coach and they should bring back Barassi to give them a good old fashioned spray.

We need the same, Richo is too soft on this group, we need to get a coach like Sheldon or Alves who weren't afraid to give a good old fashioned spray.

I can't see Richo giving our players a spray and even if he did they probably wouldn't take any notice.

When are they going to acknowledge the coaching is the issue.. Richo will do his presser and talk about how it’s hard to win when you don’t kick straight and use it poorly etc

Yes we have morons in our team who turn it over for fun but how many weeks do you want to bomb it in to the 50 and get intercepted before you change something ... even the commentators said our guys have nothing to kick to because the forwards are pushed so high up

Our game plan is shite our selections are shite I’ve had enough of the coach don’t even care that we’ve improved this year anyone with half a brain can see this set up doesn’t take us forward to the level we want

Ok. You believe that if it makes you feel better. They are just playing like crap today

It's one thing having a relatively inexperienced team, but absolutely no excuse for a lack of TEAM effort. I am convinced that Richo's instructions are "go out and kick the footy around and see if you can win"..and nothing more complicated than that.

The quality of the melts in here tells me a lot of people need a reality check to re-evaluate their expectations.
Generally I agree but we’ve been decent and consistent this year and the thing is, Port are no good, they have a dead man walking coach and some key outs.

If we were even HALF decent and turned up as we had all year, this game is a win.

I reckon it’s fair enough we are bitterly disappointed with this performance. I’m pretty livid myself, this is as bad as our darkest 2018 days.

9 players under 25 games probably doesn't help

Also missing 8 first choice players: Steven, Hannebery, Carlisle, Roberton, Webster, Lonie, Acres, McKenzie

2 more of them are playing quite injured: Geary and Savage

I think what this year's shown is that we have little depth, no idea if it says anything at all about the coaching tbh

Their young players look elite, ours look like idiots.

Went to tassie...****** it, shouldve seen that out with some of our heritage ffs

Went to nz....****** it, flop

Good friday.....got pantsed by a team that just parted with their coach last week..****** it

China....go over for debut, players get crook, pants get pulled down, look like twats in our first showing, curently ******* it.

Im getting a little tired.....

What this means is our next venture should be the Tiwi islands, so that we can replace most of the team with talented individuals, since no one really gives a shit about most of ours to notice and then just petition for home games every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back