AFL 2019 - AFL Round 12

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Couple early spots:
Sexton 2+ @2.05 b365. - covered 7/11 times. Wet weather conditions should suit him more than the bigger guys like Wright and Corbett.
Caddy 2+ @3.60 Sb - covered 3/8. Playing his old team

Sb very briefly had disposal lines up. Had Angus Bradshaw at 22.5 over @2. Before I could get on went down..

Added Prestia O23.5 @1.79 Sb

Last edited:
3u Tim Kelly over 26.5 disposals $1.93 (PointsBet)
1u 30+ @ $2.30
0.5u 35+ $6

They’ve got the line 3-4 disposals off what all the other bookies look like they’re going to be setting tomorrow

Last edited:
Hawkins 3+ Goals and Cats win at $4 on Laddys seems like a bit of value. Anyone know if they bring promo markets in or are they locked? Thinking about getting on but don't wanna miss if they bring the odds in soon.
Has come into $3.25. Hope you got on yesterday.
Still value here as the bet at SB still comes out at $2.20

Just had a look and while Carlton do have a couple of good ins on paper, looking at the midfield match ups I see a bloodbath

There not gonna be able to tag Neale and his supporting cast of Zorko, Lyons, Mccluggage, etc is better than Carlton’s no names

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the Duncan bet listed under on Beteasy? Can't seem to find it...

Fantasy bets are in their own separate section to AFL matches bets if that make sense?

Has gone into $2.15 but can make it so it's a 40 cent gain/loss if he goes under 108 or over 110 and still be possible for $200+ profit if he goes 109 or 110

I see your point and I am sure Brodie Grundy appreciates your attitude and respect about this. :thumbsu:
Difference is, I'm sure we will pay him the money. Because he's worth it. If Adelaide offer a significant amount of money and for some reason we decide we won't match it, there would be absolutely no problems with him taking it.

Never understood the Crows fans attitude that he was overpaid by Melbourne, yet judged him for taking the money at the same time.

Really think GC present some value this week, especially at the line. $3 SU is surely overs in Gold Coast against a very very poor NM side, but the line looks pretty good. With rain and a low scoring game expected surely a near 3 goal head start (+16.5) is pretty handy under those circumstances.

Really think GC present some value this week, especially at the line. $3 SU is surely overs in Gold Coast against a very very poor NM side, but the line looks pretty good. With rain and a low scoring game expected surely a near 3 goal head start (+16.5) is pretty handy under those circumstances.
Can get 18.5 tab

Do you guys think Swallow continues his larger possession tallies at home,? A wet weather slog should suit him yeh more stoppages maybe?? Can get a spread at 25,gone 30,30,24,35,29 at home

3u Duncan 20+, Prestia 20+, Ablett AGS $1.80 (SB)
2.5u Dangerfield over 28.5 disposals $1.88 (BE)
2u Liam Baker over 74.5 fantasy $1.88 (BE)

Can't be bothered with the overanalyzing just to lose so I've gone this for a bit of fun.

Dangerfield o27.5
Duncan o25.5
T.Kelly o28.5
Houli o28.5
Martin o25.5
Cotchin o23.5
Prestia o24.5
$5 @ 84.50

Happy Friday everyone :)

North playing well atm. Rain is looking less likely to worry. TGS now 140 and I was thinking 142. If they win expect over. If rain comes tall timbers up front will struggle ie Sideshow.

On the gear using BigFooty.com mobile app

No value at all IMO. North finally have some confidence after beating the dogs and smashing Richmond. You'd be a brave man putting money on the Suns. They can't score over 60.

Back