AFL 2019 - AFL Round 12

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My first time posting here, but I often read and appreciate all your comments. I just thought I'd pass on I joined some other Richmond supporters last Tuesday night in Mornington in hearing Hardwick and Cotchin being interviewed at one of the local pubs.
I got the distinct impression Hardwick is really focusing on the run home and has pretty much written off these bye rounds. He said something along the lines of not giving a stuff about how they're playing now, but watch out when they get players back after the bye rounds.
I may be wrong, but I'll be all over Geelong tomorrow night.

You might want to take out the three times that they were favourites playing the bottom sides as it doesnt seem to fit the case with Carllton this week, makes the sample size pretty small if you do that.

As i have already quoted the data set is small as it is let alone just putting in Carton as underdogs.Which in fact is a 62.5% SR near the same SR of 64% for the total sample .

As i have already quoted the data set is small as it is let alone just putting in Carton as underdogs.Which in fact is a 62.5% SR near the same SR of 64% for the total sample .

Seeing that Bolton triggered all this work for you.

Lets put it to your advantage and add him into your analysis., when he coached the Hawks for his first win mid season.

Hawkins 3+ Goals and Cats win at $4 on Laddys seems like a bit of value. Anyone know if they bring promo markets in or are they locked? Thinking about getting on but don't wanna miss if they bring the odds in soon.

Hawkins 3+ Goals and Cats win at $4 on Laddys seems like a bit of value. Anyone know if they bring promo markets in or are they locked? Thinking about getting on but don't wanna miss if they bring the odds in soon.
Locked as far as i know. Never seen them move before. Could be wrong though.

Carlton with some big ins (by their standards): Simpson, McGovern, Thomas.

Brisbane have won just one match outside of QLD this year (against a woeful North at the time). $2.85 is too good to refuse.

Harbrow and Miller are huge ins for GC this week, especially against a slowish side like North.

And GC have been our bogey side for ages. $3 too good to pass up.

Melbourne with huge ins vs a faltering Collingwood. $3 too good to say 'no' to.

That's very good.
Cats atm are $1.46 and i imagine Hawk to kick 3 would be $1.80 which should come out about a $2.50 multi.

Odds do move mate, not sure if I've ever seen them add disposals or goals though.

From Adelaide as well?
Yep! Home of Farmer's Union, the hills hoist and the humble goon sack!

[/QUOTE
Brisbane have won just one match outside of QLD this year (against a woeful North at the time). $2.85 is too good to refuse.
This stat that get floated around is so bogus

Yeah they had a shocker against the dons, but they lost after the siren against freo over there where they pretty much outplayed them for 3 quarters

Then played on an absolute mud pit in ballarat which absolutely gives that side no chance with the way they play, and only lost by 2 goals

2.75 for Carlton is unders massively, should be 5 bucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mazza1234678 I like the cut of your jib. If Brisbane come out and belt Carlton this weekend, I owe you a coke.
Is this sarcasm?

I’m just stating the truth, that stat is pretty inaccurate

The new coach thing scares me, but I’m just thinking Brissy won’t wanna get jumped like they did last week and that should offset Carlton coming out with a bit of fire after bolts is gone

Are people at all concerned with all those guys coming back from injury for the dees?

May and Lever have played half a game in the ressies, they surely cannot be afl match fit, and there expected to control our quick smalls de goey, stepho, etc.

We will come out pretty hard after last week, and surely the dees will be a little flat after that shambolic game

I’m thinking this game could be a bit of a smashing

I take nothing out of that crows game, they are really ordinary this year and didn’t match the dees at all in the middle, which we will

Are people at all concerned with all those guys coming back from injury for the dees?

My biggest concern is that they are the biggest bunch of overhyped squibs in the AFL era and the Pies are genuine flag material

My biggest concern is that they are the biggest bunch of overhyped squibs in the AFL era and the Pies are genuine flag material

Lever is the biggest mercenary. He only left Adelaide because we wouldnt pay a 3rd key defender $700k.

Back