Prediction Changes vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Good chance that Yeo is a late out that would really hurt us as he has been a contested possession beast. From last year we have the names but Sydney were really competitive against Geelong and Collingwood last few weeks. Looking forward to a good effort from the boys anyway.

So changes vs Sydney...We have 3 emergencies that have flown across.

Backing Yeo to fly across..

And i remember rd 1 we played 2 rucks and Waterman on the bench too...We got ran over well and truely.

Smith in(Midfielder)
Waterman out for mine.
team balance, SCG hoodoo. Bench is crap looking.
Key fwd, Ruck, Lockdown defender, Tagger.
Hmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Yeoey's been named despite not flying over. Looks like we're playing games here.

I really hope we're not, hate when teams do this. It offers zero advantage, Sydney would most likely already have enough information to know if he's playing or not. The only people it punishes are punters/tipsters/members/supporters.

Needs to be some deterrent to making changes from the named team imo. If teams absolutely have to make a late change they should have to pay for the right.

So Yeoey's been named despite not flying over. Looks like we're playing games here.
We did the same thing vs GWS last year. Gov had a calf strain, no one saw him at the airport and we still named him until he was a late out.

... I hope the result of Sunday's game is the same as that GWS game.

Is there solid evidence that Yeo is out or just because someone said they didn’t see him at a airport??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

All the outlets are reporting he didn’t fly, which they’d have to check before running with it. Maybe he flew late or will fly tomorrow, but seems fairly legit.

Faster guys yep to get out of congestion and break a game apart..

Well WCEs theory hasnt worked so far this century so maybe we should try a different theory just saying.
Its well known you dont need a CHF at the SCG so that in effect would have a smaller guy in.
Based on this theory Reid and Aliir Aliir could be late outs for Sydney.
It stands to reason that Sydney know their own ground and should be well aware that you don't need a CHF and based on that they wont need a CHB to play on a opposition CHF. Should be an interesting game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back