Game Day Round 12 2019: Richmond vs Geelong MCG 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I allowed to critique Lynch now?

I'll join in. It's not enough to just 'bring the ball to ground'. You still have to score goals when you have a straightforward shot, and you still have to mark the ball when it falls in your lap.
Ok - he's injured and unfit. Fact is, right now, that means he's not good enough. He should lead to the pocket as a decoy for the rest of the game.

Playing half our VFL side, puts things into perspective, disappointing to see so many errors and the umps continuing to ream us but it is what it is. We weren't expecting to win this and we won't, time to move on, the quicker we get to the bye with no further injuries the better

Stop going on about umpires. Umpires aren't the reason we get it inside 50 and don't score. Umpires aren't the reason we can't hit targets. Once teams work out our pressure we don't have much else.

The umpire is literally the official who ****ed the review and cost us a goal. Like literally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i know this is going to be an unpopular suggestion but what is the use of houli getting the ball so often outside our attacking 50 when all he does is pause for so long they have time to flood back in defence. shits me no end. we need quick entries ...

It's not the free kicks against us that's the problem - they have all been there.

It's all the frees we don't get. Lost count of the amount of jumper holds to our players with no penalty.

Zero reward by umps for 34 first quarter tackles.

Ball was no way near the goal post =1goal
Ratugola did not mark the ball =2 goals
Vlastuin no free kick = 3goals

Clear goal from the vision.

The cheats could have gone with 'umpires call', but the fact they definitively said it was a behind shows what we're up against.

They are guessing, it’s all on our club for taking silently. Grow some balls Benny

Lynch may have a game going forward but I can't help thinking if that was Jack so different.

Not that I didn't but Jack is a class above in how we play v Lynch who hasn't still got us. Almost a 1st year player in all regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back