VFL VFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm assuming there's no coverage tomorrow. I can't find anything on the VFL or NMFC VFL sites.

I'm hoping the club asks for Arden Street VFL home matches when the AFL play interstate next year.

nope no coverage. its interesting with the state league soccer these days they stream every game live online and under20's and they have barely any money. yet the vfl can only cover 1 tv game and 2 stream games per week. Why it surely shouldnt be that hard to organise streams for all games

nope no coverage. its interesting with the state league soccer these days they stream every game live online and under20's and they have barely any money. yet the vfl can only cover 1 tv game and 2 stream games per week. Why it surely shouldnt be that hard to organise streams for all games
Because the VFL like the AFL are useless and they dictated to by a scumbag.
If the VFL had brains this VFL game should have been played today at 2pm .
Hopefully in years to come the AFL bring in a national reserves compitition so the local leagues can defend for themselves.

would love to have the reserves back. Williamstown Werribee and Port Melbourne fending well on their own shows the quality is there to have a proper Victorian comp without afl teams unfortunately the AFL are a joke

It’s an inconvenient fact for many that Tom is in great form in virtually all areas of the game and deserves credit.

The big fella could not be doing anymore than he is!

What’s inconvenient about it? I couldn’t think of anything more convenient. Imagine if we continue our good run and Goldy, suddenly, does a knee? This is the very exact reason that we brought Tom to the club in the first place.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s inconvenient about it? I couldn’t think of anything more convenient. Imagine if we continue our good run and Goldy, suddenly, does a knee? This is the very exact reason that we brought Tom to the club in the first place.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

100% agree but there are plenty who are quick to talk him down and seem to have written him off so its inconvenient for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back