VFL The VFL Thread Part II - [Wildcard Round (7 v 10) Melbourne v North Melbourne, Sunday 27 Aug, 2.45pm, Casey Fields]

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s the bloke who started crying on draft night when his mate got picked before him instead of congratulating him.

Doesn’t seem like he’s emotionally stable really.
But he seems so level headed on the footy field.

2021 Draft and would have ten kegs on Tom

Sonsie has been at the pointy end of highly touted juniors for the past 5 or 6 years even being spoken about as the No.1 pick (very) early in his draft year
Now you mention that i do remember that at one point.

That vfl side is absolute trash. Imagine how much better they'd be adding cunners and hall in at least. Disappointing the club didn't ask them to start around

That vfl side is absolute trash. Imagine how much better they'd be adding cunners and hall in at least. Disappointing the club didn't ask them to start around
Yes but with AFL injuries come into play and blokes retiring the VFL was always going to struggle.
As for the VFL tomorrow I be there as my attitude it maybe the only final that North will play in for some time.

This could get ugly with our outs at VFL level and Casey players keen to try and push to get into that Melbourne side.

Would be a Tom Lynch Masterclass to keep this competitive.
15 goal loss IMO sadly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back