Round 14 Discussion & Venting

Remove this Banner Ad

HAHAHA 1260 with Crisp, Treloar, Grundy and Dunkley. Hope no one scores less than this, won’t even get 1600

(Log in to remove this ad.)

after not scoring 1600 last week I really needed a big score this week, something around 1900.
won't get near that now.
taking away 3 lowest scores- 49,62,70
leaves me on 1394 with Dunks, Grundy, Crisp and Macrae to come.

Premos just simply not good enough: Brayspud, Gaff, Guthrie, TKelly, Rampe, Worpel...

Hope I can at least get around 100 above par after being so far behind last week.

Brutal night all round. Danger scored more than Gaff, so I'll take it. All players were good enough, but still just such a meh night. Danger thrown forward ruined what could have been a shining light.

1524/16 (C) with Clark's 55 to come off, so 1469/16 (C). Treloar, Dunkley and Grundy to come. Will take 1800 if that's par this round

Was hoping to score 1900 for all three bye rounds, instead my round 14 score looks like starting with a 1 and a 7.

Dropping Dirty Hore's 49 leaves me with 1439 + Grundy, Daniel and Dunkley.

1353 with Grundy (c) Treloar Daniel Macrae Crisp to come

Bewley 56 to hopefully drop

Trel, Grundy and Dunks will combine for 350 odd so that gets you 1600. We are screwed with Crisp though, he will be lucky to get 60. I still think you will finish closer to 1700 than 1600.
What I should finish on a what I will finish on are two different things though haha if things keep going the way they are. I should have four safe players tomorrow but I thought Hurn, Sicily, Kelly and Worpel were all safe aswell....

What I should finish on a what I will finish on are two different things though haha if things keep going the way they are. I should have four safe players tomorrow but I thought Hurn, Sicily, Kelly and Worpel were all safe aswell....
yeah at least Trel, Grundy and Dunks are popular picks so it hurts less when the spud up. Crisp is the deciding factor tomorrow, he will single-handedly determine if I remain in top 10k (currently at 9518). Will be so pissed if all the ground I made up this week is cancelled out by a Crisp spud 50 score.

What a meh week so far.

9 scores between 68 and 85

1685 with Grundy, Dunks and Crae to go.

Bottom 2 to come off, so Ainswerth (🤔) and his 32 can go and hopefully 68 from Clarke too

Feels like a pretty low scoring week all round.

1353/13 + (c)

Hopefully a fun one tomorrow with Grundy, Treloar, Macrae, Dunkley and Daniels.

Same 5 tomorrow!

I’m 1,465 / 15 C
But dropping 68 and 69 gives me 1,328 / 13 with those 5. Let’s ride together to 1900, 1950??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back